Eddie Munson as boyfriend (Headcanons)

>Eddie as a boyfriend would include....the most random cute things.

Word count: 900

TW: A little suggestive at the end.

*********************************************************************************

Him pushing you through the crowd at a concert to stand in front and have a good view of the artist. After the concert, he knows a spot and you get to sign your arm by the lead singer. The two of you are walking to his van when he spots a big bus. "This is their tour bus. Wait." He would pick you up so you can look through the window and see the inside. You're reporting to him what you see. "I see they have a really expensive kitchen, and there are clothes everywhere." "Do they have a mini fridge, like they said in their interviews?" "I think so, I see a little cabinet."

Sleeping over for the first time at his trailer and hiding your teddy bear in your bag because you're not sure if he would laugh at you for having one, only for him to find out after he says; "What did you bring more? Snacks?" He would just go into your bag and you sit on his bed with a warm face. "Well, what do we have here?" he says, holding the plushie up. "Does he have a name?" He sleeps between the two of you the first night, but Eddie would insist on holding your hand.

Him saving a spot for you at his gigs, Hellfire lunch table and the campaigns. You returning his favor with snacks for him and the boys. Going all the way on Fridays, baking cookies or cake or whatever you're feeling like and bringing them to the Hellfire campaign. Eddie giving you sneaky kisses when the boys aren't looking.

He would lend you his tapes but would rather listen with you to them. "I like this one, I think," you would say holding up one of the tapes. "You should take it with you." "Really?" The two of you would listen to it again and again while he's holding you, or you two do your own thing. "Listen to this. I bet you will like it."

Fighting about which cassette will be playing when the two of you are driving. "I drive so I pick", Eddie would say, eyeing you with his big brown eyes. "No, I will be your personal Diskjockey." He would give you a look but couldn't say no to you. The boy had a sweet spot for you, and it shows in many ways. From always having his eye on you during everything the two of you did to let you borrow his favorite shirts.

The two of you making the boys of Hellfire D&D themed costumes when Halloween is around the corner, making it the best Halloween ever. The two of you spend weeks in Eddies trailer gathering the needs and patches, listening to music and sewing.

Eddie dragging you to some alternative stores he's found and eventually finding something for you. He gifts you shirts and is really happy when you take them and wear them because you finally begin to match his style.

Having deep conversations after school, especially when Eddie has been made out for freak of cult leader or has been beaten up. "I just don't understand babe," he would whisper under the shower, washing of the blood together. "I know, but I love how you stand up against them. And know I'll always be on your side. We'll get them." Lots of kisses and hair caressing after. Making plans about how to get back at Jason and his servants, but forgetting about it the next day. He's just really happy you're by his side.

You stealing your little brothers walkie talkie to talk with him when you're at home. Dustin coming into your room to get it back. "Y/n, I need to say something to Mike. Can't you buy one yourself?" "These things are expensive, and I gave you cookies so it's okay that I use it." Dustin would shake his head furiously. "Yea for some time but not the whole night." "And what if I buy you some more?" Dustin would think for a second, but nod. "Then I'll reconsider."

Eddie would be the sweetest on the phone, calling you sweetheart and other cute names. The boys could hear the two of you too since they are on the same frequency with their walkie talkies. When Eddie and you find out, you guys start to make jokes. "What are you wearing by the way? That little skirt that is just to tight around that beautiful ass?", Eddie would say. "Yeah, that one, with some panties, why." "I just- I just." He would make a loud sigh and the two of you would burst out in laughter. The boys making "Ieuwwww grossss", sounds.

Finding his Corn magazines under his bed. The two of you would just sit around the trailer, you reading a magazine. Your eye catches his magazines, thinking it would be about music. "Hey, I didn't know you read magazines to." Eddie would look up from his guitar, seeing you reach under his bed. "No-No y/n, don't go there." But you already held them up, looking at them with big eyes. "Eddie what the hell. Are you into this?"

*****************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading and voting!