The photography club

>Y/N and Johnathan started a photography club

>Y/N and Johnathan started a photography club. Y/N goes into the woods to take some nature pics and finds Eddie there. He's his usual self and says "let me be your muse" and poses dramatically. He's surprised when Y/N laughs and actually starts taking pictures of him.

> I made this picture myself btw, trying something new for the first time!

Word count: 1.6K

TW: Mentions of drugs. Light swearing.

******************************************************************

I walked into the little classroom Jonathan told me to come to. He was the nicest cousin I could ever have, and we even shared the same last name. He knew how I felt, being an outcast at school and difficult at making friends. So, he told me he had something I should check out after my classes.

"Hey Johnathan", I whispered while walking into the dark room. He stood bent over and seemed to be focused on something.

"Close the door quickly." he said without looking up. I did as he said and tried to look around, but there wasn't much to see.

"You can see what you're doing?" I asked amused, my eyes slowly getting used to the dark.

"Yeah, come over here. The picture is coming through." I held my hands in front of me and tried to find where he stood. I touched his shoulder and looked over, to see a picture forming on the white paper. It was a tree, standing alone on a field. The picture was black and white, and that even made it more beautiful. I looked at it quietly.

"Wow. It's like...art." Johnathan nodded proudly and hung the picture up, next to some others.

"Come." He led me to the hall, where I could see him.

"This is called photography. I thought it would be cool to start a little club, since you've got nothing to do after school. I promise this is more exciting than the chess club."

"Oh, I would believe that." He grabbed the camera that hung around his neck and gave it to me.

"Try it. You really should go into the woods and shoot something." I looked at the camera in my hands. It felt so breakable. Something I couldn't handle.

"It looks really expensive." He nodded and grabbed it.

"It has a really good lens. And this one has a screen, so you can immediately see the picture you shoot. It is one of the newer ones." He showed me all the cool stuff the camera could do. I was impressed and wanted to try it out. It looked like something from another world. I always knew Johnathan had a passion for taking pictures, but this was really cool.

"That sounds nice. Can I take it with me?" I asked while holding the camera tight. Johnathan smiled.

"Yeah, just make sure to return it to me this afternoon. I would like to see what you got."