The new style

> y/n finds her new style and has decided pink hair suited the picture. Never knowing her hair would get her new friends and experiences.

Word Count: 1900

TW: None.

********************************************************************************

I've never had the urge to dye my hair. Now, I've been finding my own style and pink hair really suited that. I walked into the auditory with my eyes on the ground. The fact that I liked my new hair, didn't mean the others at school would. I got some looks and comments, mostly by teachers and the jocks, but it didn't matter as long as I liked it. I walked into the auditory were everyone sat, eating their lunch. They all looked up to me when I walked in, or I just imagined it. Chrissy walked over to me as soon as she saw me.

"Wow! What's with the new style?" She asked, her blonde hair in a ponytail.

"Just figuring out what style suits me. I think I've found it." She looked me up and down.

"What about your cheer outfit?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have it in my bag, no worries. See you after class."

******************************************************************

I walked into class, waiting for the teacher to come. I grabbed my notes and began to draw. She was late, as well as Eddie, who sat beside me since the beginning of the year. Maybe his campaign ran out. He talked about it all the time. Despite the fact everybody despised him, I really liked to talk to him. He talked with passion, and that was something I could listen to for hours. Sadly, for me, classes were only an hour short. He finally walked in, just before the teacher did. He acted like he was shocked about my hair when he saw me sitting there. He held a hand on his heart and gasped.

"Come on Munson, you've already seen me in the auditory. Everybody saw." He laughed and touched a strand of my hair. His scent of aftershave and a little weed coming to me like a breeze.

"It's metal, I like it." He was the first one to say that today, making me blush.

"Finally, someone who understands," I murmured.

"You did it yourself?" I nodded and got startled by a hard slam on my table, causing the pens to roll everywhere. Both Eddie and I looked up to see Jason standing there, accompanied with his servants.

"Look over here. We've got two freaks here. See, told ya Munson was a bad influence? It was just a matter of time." I didn't like the way he looked at us.

"Not true Jason, just shut up." Eddie gritted his teeth. I grabbed his wrist under the table without looking his way.

"Can't deny the fact that you're doomed now. It's just a pity that it has happened to a sexy chick like you." I stood up with force, causing the table to wobble. Then I gave Jason a push. He fell into his friends, who looked at me with big eyes.

"That's it y/l/n. Life is going to be a hell from now on." I looked at Eddie.

"Or it's haven now I'm freed from you."

*****************************************************************************************

I felt it at the training. Chrissy was the only cheerleader to talk to me. Another after class school activity lost. I just walked away and decided to never come back. I walked away and changed my clothes before walking though the school. Then I heard some drums and guitars playing in the hallway. I looked at the direction the sounds came from, and saw Eddie jamming with his guitar in the practice room. I was surprised to see them there, as they always rehearsed in Gareth's garage. I waited for them to finish their song before I knocked on the door. The boys were startled, but Eddie opened the door for me. He stood there in his hellfire shirt, surprised to see me.