Eddie X Reader To Give You A Christmas (part 2)

Eddie X reader: To give you a Christmas (as promised: part 2)

> You promised Eddie a Christmas he would never forget. So, you're trying to make your own dream come true 

Word count: 1K

TW: none. 

Note: Make sure to check out my Tumblr! I'm trying to reach the 100 followers there so you would really help me out. I promise to spoil you guys with more fics! 

To my Tumblr:

https://at.tumblr.com/colorhead2207/masterlist-hell-yes-baby/95xkk3h1n7me

***********************************************************************************************You were going to give Eddie a Christmas he won't ever forget. So, you did everything you could to keep that promise. After he laid his Christmas faith in your hands, you smiled, and the ideas flowed over in your head. Baking cookies, watching cheesy movies and decorating a tree... but there was one thing you wanted to do since you were little. Now, it was your first Christmas with a boyfriend, so that dream was going to be true in no time.

I stood in front of my window, pressing my foot against the warm heating. It was snowing outside. The white snow decorated my front porch and I saw the neighbors setting up their tree in the living room. The weather still hasn't changed since the promise. He's going to be here any moment. I felt nervous.

"I should clean my room, it's a mess," I whispered while looking at my bed. There it was, ready to be hanged. A beautiful mistletoe, with red berries on my soft pink sheets. My cheeks heated at the thought of him kissing me underneath it. We've already kissed a lot of times, but this time would be very special. It was because I've been dreaming about kissing a boy under the mistletoe for years. Today is the day I should take my chance.

I grabbed the chair in my room and placed it under the doorway. The mistletoe wasn't easy to hang up, and it should be placed perfectly. I looked up and fastened it with limp arms. The thing refused to be hung up, and I got more nervous.

"Come on, come on." My vision became blurry. I saw the mistletoe fall on the ground and felt how my head became lighter and lighter. A soft voice made me jump. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" There I go. The chair disappeared under my feet and the next thing I felt was a pain going through my arm. Tears began to build up behind my eyes and my ears hurt from my own cries. The could floor touching my back.

"No no." Eddies hands found my shoulders, trying to keep me from passing out.

"It hurts," I whined. The pain spread through my arm, straight to my chest. I tried to breath in, but it was hard.

"Yeah, I know, I saw you falling sweetheart." His hands slid under my back and pushed me up.

"Come on, let's get you on the bed." I tried to stand up, but I was too devastated. He placed his arms in just the right way and swept me off the floor. He carried me bridal style to the bed and laid me down.

"I can't believe I fell from the chair."

"Me neither. I hope it's not my fault." I shook my head and let my head fall on the pillow. His brown worried eyes scanned my body, looking for any injuries.

"It's my arm," I whispered, feeling the pain slowly slip away. I looked at him and felt extra sorry for myself. All I wanted to do was give this sweet boy a kiss. On those bubbly cheeks, with the dimples.

"Hello? You still here?" He bent over me and I nodded. His hand waved in front of my gaze.

"I don't think it's broken, can you stretch it?" I nodded and showed him.

"Just a stupid fall."

"What were you doing up there anyways?", he asked, nodding to the chair. My cheeks turned red. I wondered if I should tell him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows, knowing I was hiding something.

"I just...you know...a mistletoe."

"A what?" he asked coming dangerously close.

"A mistletoe." I pointed at the green thing on the ground.

"You're supposed to hang it in the doorway and when two people pass each other underneath it, they have to kiss." He tried to hold his laugh, I could see it in his eyes and the way his lips were pressed together.

"Oh no. Now you think I'm stupid. This was so the fall not worth." He stood up from the bed and grabbed the mistletoe from the ground. Then, he climbed up the chair and hung it up in de doorway. His bandana hanging out of his back pocket again.

"Like this?", he asked in a serious tone. The mistletoe hung in the doorway, like I should have done. I nodded and tried to sit up. The pain was still there, and it shot through my arm. I closed my eyes and let myself fall back.

"I'm not going to make it there, though." He pouted his lips behind his curls.

"Does it have to be in a doorway?" He began to play with his rings while thinking of something.

"No...but it's traditional. Eddie, I've been dreaming of this moment since I was explained what a mistletoe is." His eyes softened and he walked over to me again.

"Then, let's get you there."

"What do you mea....." He swept me off the bed and carried me to the doorway. His strong arms had found their way under my legs and back. I held on for dear life, cuddling into his chest. In the doorway, he stood still.

"So?" I looked up into his brown eyes and smiled. This was it. The moment I've been waiting for.

"Kiss me." He didn't hesitate and bent down to place his lips on mine. I kissed back, my hands wandering through his hair. Then, I placed them in his neck, trying to bring him closer. He took a seat on the chair, with me in his lap. The kissing went further. I wanted more. So, I grabbed his collar.

"Careful sweetheart, this is my favorite shirt." His hand found mine and gave it a little squeeze.

"Maybe we should make a new tradition," I whispered.

"Like what?" We broke the kiss and I scanned his features. My thumb finding his dimple.

"Fully make out sessions under the mistletoe." He laughed and hid his face in my neck.

"So...if this is Christmas, I want it to be Christmas everyday."  

**************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading! 

Follow my Tumblr:

 https://at.tumblr.com/colorhead2207/masterlist-hell-yes-baby/95xkk3h1n7me