Sleepover with the boyzzz

>Eddie finds out the reader is a Metalhead and makes her little brother Dustin invite her to a night of D&D. 

Word count: 1000+

TW: None...

***********************************************************************************************

Eddie looked at the boys and smiled. They finally sat all with each together at the lunch table.

"Tonight, is my night, I can feel it", he said. He was about to stand on the table again, then something caught his eye. A certain girl walked past, leaving him holding his breath. He noticed how her hair was in a ponytail, and how she got a tattoo in her neck. It was a bat, exactly the same as his.

"Eddie, you were explaining something. Stop looking at y/n, that's rude," Dustin said, but Eddie wasn't listening. Another metalhead in town and it was the sweet y/n. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her.

"Y/n" he said slowly. He didn't recognize her from his classes.

"Yeah, you know. Hasn't Dustin ever told you he has a sister?" Dustin got a slap at the back at his head. He looked at Eddie with wide eyes.

"What the hell Dustin? Why didn't you tell me your sister was so hot?"

Duston frowned and the rest of the boys gave each other weird looks.

"Because that's weird. She's my sister, I can't tell she's hot." The boys laughed, but Eddie has decided he's not going to let this go. How could he get in contact with her?

"She always brings us to the Hellfire campaign, maybe I can get her inside for one time," Dustin said out of the blue.

"Ofcourse Dustin, you're finally making your brain work!", Eddie said, content with the idea of you coming over to the school basement. He could imagine himself explaining D&D to you while listening to Metallica. His thoughts wandered off.

"But tonight, is the night because...", Mike said, waiting for Eddie to finish his sentence. He smiled.

"Because tonight is the night, I'm going to make y/n mine." The boys began to yell, and Dustin just frowned.

************

I heard three knocks on my door, interrupting me while I listened to my cassette recorder.

"Y/n, y/n please open the door."

"Dustin no, because you only talk to me if you want something, and I'm not in the mood to do something."

"Could you please drive us to school tonight? We're playing D&D again and its winter. That means it's getting dark really fast." I rolled my eyes and pushed pause on my recorder.

"I only bring you on Fridays, you know that. Ask Nancy this time." Now he opened the door.

"Hey! I didn't say you could come in!", I yelled, looking at the door where he was standing with a big grin.

"You really should come Y/N. I know I can't say this, and he will kill me if he finds out...But the D&D master has a little crush on you, I guess. He really wants you to be there tonight."

"Eddie metalhead Munson asked you to ask me to come?" He nodded, trying to progress my words. Wow. Eddie Munson. I thought about it, but not too long. I didn't wat to hype myself up, since boys always disappoint.

"Okay I will bring you...but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know. It feels weird having a boy crushing on me I guess."