The advice

>Eddie wants to ask y/n out but has a lack of experience. Thinking of who he could go to for advice, he pays Steve Harrington a visit at Family video.

Word count: 2.3K

TW: Swearing.

********************************************************************************

Eddie X reader

Steve was the last man on earth for Eddie to take girl advice of, but he didn't really have a choice. The boys of Hellfire couldn't even look a girl in the eyes. And on top of that; He never dated anyone before, so had no experience on how to ask a girl out. He only could think of one person to get proper advice from, and that would be Steve the hair Harrington. He even made Skull rock a thing! Eddie could only imagine him taking you there, so he biked to Family Video to ask him for advice, although that went against all his believes.

Eddie bursted through the doors of the video store, looking for the high haired boy who would give him the answer. He saw Robin behind the checkout, who looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Eddie, Texas Massacre still isn't returned. I could give you a call you know." Eddie shook his head.

"No, no I need to speak to Harrington. He works today, right?" He leaned on the counter and gave her a hopeful look. Robin nodded to the door. 'For staff only'.

"He's having his break right now."

"Just fine." Eddie pushed the door open to find Steve talking to the phone.

"Yes, sweetheart we'll continue yesterday's date tonight. We can do everything you want." His eyes shot at Eddie while he was leaning against the wall with a telephone in his hand. They widen when he saw who it was.

"Wait, I'll have to call you back, just a second."

********************************************************************************

Steve told Eddie to sit down at the little table the staff used to eat on. Eddie was nervous and didn't think he would ever been in the position he was in now. But yet here he was, listening to what Harrington had to say. Steve and him talked every Friday, when Eddie went in for a movie, so it wasn't weird that they talked right now. Harrington always bragged about how he could use the Friday nights for dates.

"You just need to ignore her, but she has to know that your there. Girls always want the things they can't have and then boom..." Eddie looked at him with big eyes while they sat around the table. It sounded like something Jason would do. Ignore someone.

"I expected to buy her flowers or something," he murmured. Steve shook his head and raised his eyebrows. He was deadly serious about this.

"No trust me, she'll be yours in no time when you follow my advice." Eddie nodded. Ignore her but find a way to let her know you exist. That he can do.

******************************************************************************************

He saw you the next day at school. You were walking through the halls to get to your class, and Eddie stood by his locker trying to find the papers for his campaign. He saw you coming from a distance, noticing that you wore that cute little dress again, and he almost disappeared in his locker.

"Hey Eddie", you said as you walked past him. He just looked away, ignoring the fact you had just said 'hi' to him. You frowned but continued to walk. Maybe he didn't hear you.

****************************************************************************************

During lunchbreak, Eddie had his nose in the papers while he read an article to the boys at the Hellfire table.