Sacrifices

Hi everyone, sorry this one took me a little bit longer. Life has been tough and I don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore. Sorry, I'm not going to explain myself. Just had to let the sentence out. Anyways her you go, because in this cruel word, Eddie Munson still exists. Or, I mean, I let him exist trough my writhing. 

Word count: 900+

TW: Slight fight, maybe swearing. 

*******************************************************

Eddie Munson X reader: Sacrifices. 

"You saying you can't come to the dungeons & dragon game tonight? We need someone to sacrifice. You either come yourself or find someone else who knows how to play the game... otherwise, I'll hunt you down and pull you to the basement Sinclair." Eddie wasn't really mad. Or yeah...he was, because every Friday night the boys came together to play D&D. That was everything for Eddie. That was, until Lucas couldn't be there because of a big basketball game that night. I overheard the boys talking from the table I was sitting at. The boys left with sad faces, trying to find a solution. Thinking about who could take his place, I made eye contact with one of the boys. The toothless boy came over to me.

"Hi y/n. We have a problem." I raised my eyebrows.

"And now you are going to make that a me problem." The boys nodded, but I shook my head.

"Really y/n! Aside from Eddie and his friends, no one knows how to play D&D. I really don't want to be hunted down by him...he can be really scary. And the game is so important to me. You have to tell him we didn't find someone."

"What? Sinclair you're crazy. Why do I have to tell him that?"

"Cuz he has a sweet spot for you. He won't tell you no or be mad." That was true. I could ask him anything and he would do it for me. I looked over to Eddie. He saw me and winked his eye at me. Damn he was attractive. I smiled back at him.

"I'll think of something. I think you guys are free tonight so go and make other plans."

"Yes! Thank you so so so so so so much, y/n", Lucas said with folded hands.

"No problem. But this is only for one time." They nodded and went off. Now I had to think of something that could beat D&D.

I stood at his front door at five with pizza's and a movie. Robin recommended me one that he'll love. It was a horror movie. The boys told me they would meet at six, so I was on time to distract him. I heard heavy footsteps on the other side of the door. Eddie himself answered it.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"Cancel all your plans tonight, cuz I have food and movies with me." He smiled...Then he furrowed his eyebrows.

"But you know I always play D&D on Friday night."

"Yeah I know. I just...Needed to see you. I missed you." I looked up at him through my eyelashes. Don't say no, don't send me back home....

"Awhh. Com here." Now I was in his house. Plan succeeded.

"I'll just tell the boys I can't come. That I'm distracted..." I frowned at him.

"I'm just a distraction?" My cheeks became warm. There was no way....

"O, I know you are. Dustin can't keep a secret. I saw the boys walking to you after I spoke to them and I saw you smiling. The boys aren't that funny you know."

"Arhggg, you saw right through me." He looked at me with his dark eyes.

"So...What are you going to do now?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna hunt Sinclair down. Then the other boys." O no. I couldn't let my plan fail.

"No!", I yelled. He didn't see me coming, as he was grabbing his jacket from the floor. I jumped on his back and made myself heavy. His lovely sent coming my way from being so close.

"Y/N What the hell."

"Sorry Eddie, but I can't let you go. I promised the boys and on top of that; the pizza is getting cold." He fell to the floor, with me on top of him. He turned around under me, so I sat on his belly. His eyes furious.

"Get off me!", he yelled. It was funny in some kind of way. I shook my head.

"Never. Might as well eat the pizza here."

"Y/n I swear. Omg!" He hid his face behind his hands.

"Okay! I'm not gonna hunt them down. I'm just going to...sit up." We stared into each other's eyes.

"Promise" I hold my pinky up. He locked his with mine.

"I've got this girl sitting on me with pizza and movies. No way I'm going to leave that behind to run after some boys."

"That was what I wanted to hear." I let him go and went to his room to look at the pizza. Then I heard the door open and close.

"Eddie?" No way. I ran into the living room and saw him standing next to the door with a cheeky smile.

"Just kidding. That's what you get for strangling me." I laughed.

"You're unbelievable." We finished the night eating pizzas and watching the movie. It turned out to be a sleepover, as I was in his bed right now with a band shirt on. It was way too big for me.

"You know I really like you, right?" I nodded as he put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Don't you ever help those boys again."

"O, I won't.", I giggled.

"But this was way to funny. And I'm always bored on the Friday nights."

"Maybe you should come over to the basement and learn how to play D&D. We don't have more chairs, but you can sit in my lap if you want to." I nodded and smiled.

"Maybe I should come over then." Even tough that meant I had to play that game. Eddie sure had his ways to explain it to me, and I couldn't wait. 

**********************************************************************************************

Thank you again for reading! I'm trying to write another story as soon as possible!