Chapter 3

It hit exactly 6 o'clock when you stepped outside onto the balcony.
Your eyes wander over to John's house. You could see some lights were on, which you assume are the kitchen lights... Or the bedroom lights?
You look over the house for some time, ignoring the cold breeze that bit at your skin.

Who are you John Wick?

You go to move off the balcony when you suddenly see two cars heading towards the house. 
You freeze on the spot and watch the cars park a bit away from John's house. Your heart is racing when you notice a few dark figures appear. 
John might be in trouble and there was no way for him to get out. He was heavily outnumbered from what you could see.

Or they could be friends?

You don't want to overthink things, you're pretty well known for that... But maybe your gut was telling you the right thing.
You didn't move as you watched the men walk around the house, alright, they're not friends.

You look around desperately, though that did pretty much nothing, what do I do!? You rush back inside, slip on your shoes and a warm jacket and head outside. His house wasn't too far, especially when you're running.
The two dark cars' engines were still running as you passed them. It seemed like these strangers were going to do a quick job... Whatever they were going to do.
Of course, you didn't go for the front door and knock on it, that was pretty stupid... Well, you're at his house whilst these strangers are here, so you were too far gone anyway.
There a the sound of broken glass and yelling and you panicked, though you chose to move around the house to see what was going on. Your pace faltered when you heard two gunshots and more yelling.
The window before you had shattered and you slowly poked your head in to see the men fighting... John.
He was fighting them with so much ease that it scared you, your hands were shaking as you watched John broke the man's neck. One more, there was one more to kill and John didn't hesitate to kill him. 

Everything went quiet and you watched John collect all the guns, checking all the chambers before placing them on the kitchen counter.

Get out of there!

You had a crush on a mad man!

You fled from there, but you managed to trip over one of the plant pots, which made a loud noise as it tipped over.

Well shit, he would have heard that!

You ran as fast as you could, under the cover of darkness.

When you reached your house you threw yourself through the front door, slamming it shut behind you.

Holy shit!

Hopefully he hadn't seen you, he would have heard you for sure but you're surprised that he didn't use one of the guns on you.

What the fuck do I do!?