Chapter 29

John pulls away slowly and it's clear that you've caught him off guard, 'I mean I- sorry it just- I dunno I-'.
You sound stupid, you know, but he takes the words right out of your mouth when he kisses you. His hands begin to roam around your body until he finally pushes you down onto the bed. He breaks away to leave opened-mouthed kisses on your skin.

'Lift your hands up, just rest them above your head'.

Your hands were out of commission for the time being, 'let me pleasure you', John whispers and you whimper when he begins to attack your clothes. Ripping your shirt open and tearing your bras off as well as removing your pants and underwear.

'God I missed your body'.

He sighs as he touches your warm skin. His cold hands make you jump and he chuckles, 'sorry, I should have warned you'.

'Just hurry up, otherwise, I'll die'.

You were only kidding though and he knew that. John pulls you close and pulls himself out, stroking himself a couple of times before properly undressing himself. You follow him straight after. The cold air bites at your skin and you hiss softly. He lies on top of you, but doesn't put all of his weight onto your body, the last thing he wanted was to squish you.
You moaned when you felt his cock rub against your thighs, 'god I want to be inside you', he whispers into your ear.

You thought back to the very beginning, where you two were complete strangers who had nothing to do with each other. But then you were mistaken to be his lover and of course the both of you denied it... But now, the two of you were screwing each other.

Well, that went well.

You gasp in pain as John pushes into you, 'shit', you wrap your legs around his hips and hold on for dear life.

'You alright?'

You nod sharply before hiding your face against his neck, 'you can move', your voice was muffled but John heard you clearly.
He began to rock into you, his voice catching in his throat as he feels you around him. The pleasure was too intense.

'Shit you feel good'.

He holds you close to him and thrusts in deeply, knocking the air out of your lungs, your grip almost slipping.
The bed begins to creak under your weight, the headboard slamming against the wall, your hand shoots out and grabs it to keep it still. John chuckles gently before thrusting deeply into you.

'Hold on'.

He grips you by your hips and gently spins you around so that you're lying on your stomach. You look back at him in confusion. John gently rested his large hand between your shoulder blandes and smiled down at you gently before wriggling his hips against you, pulling a whimper from your mouth.
Your body stays pinned down onto the bed by his weight and soon his chest makes contact with your back until there isn't a gap between your bodies anymore. The current postion over you made him immovable.

'Fuck'.

He whispers gently as he begins to move leisurely. The feeling was delicious as he hits your spot, much more easily than he would in any other position. A postion like this inspires submission.

Oh Jesus, this is hot.

You melt against and let him fuck you gently before you felt him tense, 'ah shit!' He cum in you, his hips rolling against you as he rode his orgasm out.
When he's done, he quickly pulls out and falls to the side so that he doesn't accidently crush you. 
You lay there for a few moments, not wanting to move a muscle, the ache between your legs was still there.

'Are you okay?'

You feel his hand on the lower part of your back and you nodded, 'yeah, just give me a moment'.

'Okay'.

He doesn't pull away, he keeps his hand on you as if to make sure that you won't leave him.

'That was fucking amazing'.

You giggle.