Chapter 22

'(Y/N)'.

You slowly open your eyes and you see John looking down at you, a small smile crosses his features.

'I got a bit worried there, you were sleeping for quite some time. I wouldn't blame you though'.

'Sorry, you must have been bored'.

He chuckled lowly, 'no, I woke up not long before you. I just wanted to see if you were feeling better'.

'Much better thanks'.

He sat next to you on the bed, 'Winston told me that you and I are going to stay here for some time. It's the best option for the time being. It's too dangerous and I agree'.
You don't say anything, you only nod.
John sighed and moved closer, his fingers gently raking through your hair, 'god I thought she killed you', he mumbled.
You lay there for a few moments before smirking, 'no, Flint kept me alive. I'm just glad that he was there. I was left with the right person. I was afraid that she killed you'.

'Nothing can kill me'.

Are you sure about that?

You stare into his eyes for a few moments before attempting to sit up but John presses his hand against your chest to keep youd own.

'Can I kiss you?'

'Kiss me?'

'Again? Can I kiss you again?'

'Yes, John, you can kiss me'.

His lips meet yours and let your body relax, allowing John to lie on top of you. He makes sure that he doesn't crush you though.
He breaks the kiss and smiles down at you, 'god, you're beautiful', he whispers before kissing you again. You feel his bulge against your pelvis and you tense up, which makes John pull away in concern, 'hey, are you okay? Did I hurt you?'

'No, I'm fine I just-'.

You look down between the two of you and John smirkes, 'sorry, I couldn't help it-', you stop him, 'it's alright, you can keep going, I don't mind'.
John seems to take a moment before continuing on, his gentle hands roam down your sides before unbuttoning your pants and then his. Your eyes flick down to his bulge and in an instant, your hand reaches down at you grab his cock.

'Fuck!'

John jerks his hips into your hand, 'shit, you have to warn me next time', John pants out a laugh, 'tighter, do it a little tighter'.
You do as you're told and John groans against your firm grip, 'shit that feels good', he begins to rock his hips, his lips connecting with your briefly before pulling away. He kneels over your, his knees on either side of your hips. He sits there and looks down at your hand, watching you touch him.

'Can I?'

He touches your hip and you stop stroking him. You know what he's asking and you slowly nod to accept what's going to happen.

'Tell me when to stop'.

He whispers before he begins to undress you, your heart is pounding when you feel the cold air kiss your skin. He strips himself and throws his clothes aside before coming to rest on top of you.

'Are you okay?'

'Yeah'.

You know he's giving you time, but you just want him to do it, youw ant him to fuck you. You want him.

'Do it'.

You whisper suddenly and John kissed you roughly, and his hips begin to rock against yours. The feeling of his cock against your skin is weird, but not wrong. You allow him the pleasure before he grips himself and lines his cock up at your core. He looks into your eyes and you bite your lip and give him a nod.

He went in slowly, ever so slowly, making sure that he wouldn't hurt you. It still hurt no matter what and you know that he knew that. But you still found it sweet that he tried to make it comfortable for you.

'Shit'.

He stopped halfway and you wince in pain. This was the part you have to slow down, 'ow, that hurt', he stopped his movements once again, 'do you want me to pull out?' You shake your head quickly, 'just hold on a minute', you shut your eyes for a few moments before pressing your hand on his toned stomach. That was enough to tell him that everything was alright.
He continued thrusting into you, his pace grew quicker and you dug your nails into his shoulders as you feel it. 

'Shit, more, give me more!'

You wrap your legs around his hips, urging him on and John instantly holds you closer and slams into you roughly, his pace is quicker than before.

'Fuck, you feel fucking good'.

His words are muffled as he hides his face against your neck. His dark hair falls across your face and you try your best to move your face away.

'Shit, I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum!'

His hips grow erratic and you know he's telling the truth, so you tighten your thighs around him and your hand grips his hair, roughly pulling his hair. John snarls and for a moment, you're afraid that he's going to lash out and stop you, but he does nothing but keep thrusting into you, if anything, he quickens his pace.
What sent him over the edge was you biting down on his neck. Your teeth almost peircing and drawing blood.

'Fuck!'

He tenses, stopping his thrusts and you feel him cum, you feel him erupt inside you and you follow quickly.

'Shit, shit you're tight'.

He's finding the sensation too much as he struggles to pull out, hissing in pain as he tries to wait it out, he waits until your orgasm stops.
Finally he's able to pull out slowly, wincing in slight pain before rolling onto his back next to you. The both of you are silent, but only the sound of panting could be heard.
Before you say anything, John rolls over and pulls you over to him, his body heat makes you relax and you hear how calm his breathing was. He had fallen asleep.