9. Video Games and Flirting

Ichirou's week had been quite calm, all things considered. His parents didn't bring up Masahiro coming over, his sister didn't bother him too much to consider actually dating Masahiro, and it seemed as though Yuuhei was no longer panicking about Takeru. Ichirou had tried to bring up his shop idea with his father again, but his father had insisted he was still working on it, as he had since Ichirou was twenty-one. There was no drama or negativity.

Ichirou posted several of the photos that they took from Harajuku, the ones with him spreading the rainbow grilled cheese and the selfie he took while drinking his rainbow soda. There was not a lot of mention of Masahiro in this post, but a couple of people did ask who took his photos. For the most part, however, his comments had gone back to business as usual. He had zero plans to share the photo of him taking a bite of the crepe that Masahiro had held or any pictures from his upcoming hangout with Masahiro.

Ichirou had thought long and hard about what happened at the sweet lolita shop, Pretty Angel. The weird moment where Masahiro had pinned him up against the wall by his wrists that caused his brain to break for a moment. The weird moment where his heart seemed to pound louder than a gong, the weird moment where he couldn't stop looking at Masahiro's lips... yeah, that weird moment. Ichirou had made the decision that it had to have been the pheromones. He had heard that an alpha's scent could make you freeze up and be unable to move, but he had never experienced it up until then. He wondered if Masahiro even knew that he used it that way. After all, what could the other answers be for that weird experience?

Yuuhei, although no longer in a full panic, had texted him a fair bit. He asked a lot of things about... being submissive, in a sexual way, Ichirou supposed. Although he knew it was different for beta males, Ichirou had explained everything as best as he could. He was a virgin, however, so there really was only so much he could properly tell. Yuuhei didn't seem to mind, just so long as he was getting more information.

If Ichirou was being honest, he hadn't fully expected Takeru to still be interested nearly three weeks later, but they were still texting on a daily basis, just like Ichirou and Masahiro were. Not that their relationship was the same at all, after all, Takeru and Yuuhei's seemed to be inherently sexual, while Ichirou and Masahiro's was one just based on friendship.

Ichirou's outfit of the night was the sweet lolita dress he had bought last week. He was much too embarrassed to wear it on the street, but going up to a friend's place wouldn't be too bad. He wore it with the frilly shirt and head bow he had got as well to match. However, that wasn't the end of the outfit. He wore red mary-janes with some bows, a large number of petticoats, some strawberry patterned tights, the bracelet Masahiro had got him from China, his strawberry bag, and a strawberry hair clip. He wore his hair down, having loosely curled it. His makeup was even softer than normal, with a lot of pink blush. Altogether, he thought that he looked berry cute.

As Ichirou's chauffeur pulled into the neighborhood, Ichirou noted that it was the sort of ritzy area for those louder with their money. Ichirou's family lived in a quiet neighborhood, attempting to stay away from the press. This area had quite a few nightclubs, restaurants, and bars. Ichirou could not see Masahiro going to those places, but they did pass by a robot-themed park for kids that Ichirou could imagine Masahiro studying in.

Ichirou's chauffeur came to a stop in front of a pair of red and white high-rise buildings. Ichirou hopped out, careful to brush off his skirt. He pulled out his phone, noting that Masahiro's apartment was on the thirty-second floor in the C building. He walked into the building from the drop-off point. Ichirou carefully followed the signs to the elevator. He stepped in and pressed the button labeled "32," and waited quietly as the elevator slowly moved him up the building. After a soft ding sounded out, Ichirou exited the elevator and made his way over to the number that Masahiro had sent him via text. If he was correct that this was the place, he ought to be the last one arriving.