27. An Autumnal Park Picnic

Ichirou liked fall. Not as much as spring, but he definitely liked fall. It was the perfect time to wear cozy clothes, get hot coffee, and see the beautiful trees. When Masahiro had offered them to go on a little walk together, Ichirou was ecstatic. And when Masahiro suggested that he bring a picnic? Ichirou really swooned.

Ichirou wore a knitted pastel pink, blue, purple, and yellow sweatshirt, a short, pink, pleated skirt, a glittery yellow resin moon hair clip, stockings with a colorful heart pattern, and some purple boots. His sling back this time was star-shaped, and he made sure to keep his wallet and phone safely inside, as well as emergency suppressants. He wore his hair down and did some extra cute, sparkly makeup. He definitely looked adorable, but he still was unsure if this sort of thing would be attractive to Masahiro or not. Still, despite being a bit embarrassed by the hyper femininity, he felt happiest when he was wearing such cute outfits.

Ichirou walked out the front door, feeling a little bit less than confident, but still excited about the date. Masahiro was wearing a pale denim jacket over a red hoodie, with nearly black jeans that had the knees practically cut out since they were so distressed. As always, Masahiro looked absolutely incredible to Ichirou.

"Hey, Ichirou," Masahiro said, grinning at his fake boyfriend.

"Hi, Masahiro," Ichirou said, giving him a little wave.

Ichirou did not notice, but Masahiro watched specifically the hem of the short, pleated skirt carefully. He wanted to smack himself for being a pervert, but Masahiro was also glad. He could never tell Ichirou that he wanted to fuck him while Ichirou was wearing a cute little mini skirt like that, but he could fantasize for sure. Something about seeing those legs peeking out from a skirt really just got him going.

"So," Ichirou said as he buckled himself into the car. "How was your week? How is school going?"

"Ohh, school, an exciting subject," Masahiro said, smiling with amusement as he started up the car.

"I'm trying to be interested in your life, so rude," Ichirou huffed, folding his arms.

"Well, the classes are mostly filled with alphas, and I had to go out to get drinks with them last night. They really all suck, so I try not to go out with them if I can't help it, but several of them cornered me. They tried to get me drunk so I would agree to go to a mixer with them, but I told them I already had a boyfriend. I guess for some reason they thought my coming would help more beta girls and omegas show up," Masahiro said with a shrug.

"Probably because you're ho- handsome. You're very handsome," Ichirou said, catching himself just in time.

Masahiro's lips twitched upwards into a smile. "You think I'm handsome, huh?"

Ichirou felt his face flush, and he looked out the window. "I- I mean, yeah, that's just an objective fact."

"It's an objective fact that I'm handsome? That's a bit excessive, don't you think? I'm sure there's plenty of people who don't find me attractive," Masahiro said.

Ichirou was very suddenly in a hole of his own creation, so he continued to shyly hide his face. "I- I mean... I don't understand how they couldn't see you... um, see you as a handsome guy."

Ichirou was being very particular with his language, using a more neutral way of describing Masahiro rather than using words that could imply that he was extremely physically attracted to Masahiro. He didn't want Masahiro to realize that, or it was entirely possible that they couldn't be friends anymore. He needed to keep it in his pants until he could get into Masahiro's pants.

"I'm sure if you went to a mixer, Ichirou, a bunch of alphas would show up." Masahiro switched tactics, unable to resist flirting with the flustered shorter man.