46. All the way

Ichirou practically ran out of the shiny new car his chauffeur had dropped him off in. He had texted Masahiro earlier that day that today was the day, and he had meant it. Masahiro had been patient for over a month, but today was the day. Ichirou was not coming home for anything tonight. Today was an incredibly special day, and he was more than ready.

He hauled his overly stuffed bag through the lobby, making his way to the elevators. He bounced back and forth on his feet and played with his hair, which he had let down for today since he knew that Masahiro liked it that way. Although it wasn't super warm out, especially now that the sun had set, He was wearing an off-the-shoulder tee and some jean short shorts. For tomorrow, as a present to Masahiro for their one-year anniversary, he had also brought his shortest skirt, which he fully expected Masahiro to fuck him in.

Ichirou entered the elevator and pressed the button to Masahiro's floor. He pulled out his phone, quickly messaging Masahiro that he had arrived. He then pocketed his phone again, watching the number go up above the elevator. When he arrived, he dashed out, quickly making his way to Masahiro's apartment. He knocked, and nearly immediately, Masahiro pulled open the door with a nervous-looking grin.

"Hey, love. Come on in," Masahiro said, opening the door wide enough that Ichirou could get in.

Immediately after Masahiro shut the door, Ichirou grabbed Masahiro by the collar, pulling him down into a kiss. Masahiro kissed him back, grabbing his waist and pulling him into the taller man. Some part of him wanted Masahiro to just fuck him in the entryway, but he knew he'd regret it if they didn't go to the bedroom.

Ichirou pulled away and kicked off his shoes and socks. "Do you want to go to the bedroom?"

"We should probably eat, don't you think?" Masahiro asked, sounding amused.

"I don't give a fuck what we should do, I'm asking where you plan on taking me," Ichirou retorted.

"Ichirou, I made us food. We can have sex after," Masahiro said a bit more firmly.

Ichirou groaned. "Fiiine. We can have dinner first."

"Give me your bag and I'll put it in the bedroom," Masahiro said, holding out his hand.

Ichirou, pouting, handed over his bag. After Masahiro walked off, he wandered over to the dining room, which had the two plates of omurice on them. Ichirou couldn't help but smile as he saw that Masahiro had written in ketchup, "I love you" on one of them, while the other just had ketchup randomly applied. He took a seat at the one that had the message and took a photo of it.

"Hey, hey, no photos," Masahiro called, walking back into the room.

"But it's so cute! I love it!" Ichirou crooned, smiling up at his boyfriend.

Masahiro took a seat in front of Ichirou, smiling. "Good, because that took a lot more effort than I expected it to."

Ichirou giggled. "Thank you. I love you, too."

Masahiro grinned. "Aww, my sweetheart."

"Jeez, cut it out with all of the pet names," Ichirou said, his face turning red.

"Mm, I don't think I will. I love my honey," Masahiro said.

"Masahiro! You're ridiculous," Ichirou groaned.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just hurry and eat. I want you so bad," Masahiro said.

Ichirou blushed a bit, using the spoon he had been provided to cut into the delicious omelet and fried rice. "I want you, too, Masahiro."

"Okay, I've got to distract myself after that. You can just say those sorts of things, you'll give me a boner," Masahiro chided Ichirou. "How are you? Besides horny, I mean."