11. The Cat Cafe

Ichirou found himself in another awkward position. Yuuhei had done it with Takeru again and was insistent on telling Ichirou all the little details. Yuuhei described how he had his arms tied behind his back and how he wore a ball gag. He had remained tied up for a while, as Takeru just watched him squirm. He eventually began to do extremely graphic and sexual things to Yuuhei. However, at this point, Ichirou begged Yuuhei to stop as he was extremely embarrassed, not able to take the dirty talk.

Yuuhei apologized for the crass words, saying that he was just so excited to finally be having really good sex that he didn't think about what it would feel like to Ichirou. Ichirou accepted that answer and asked that he just try to keep it a tiny bit less lewd from now on. Yuuhei agreed, and there was no further issue.

Ichirou did find it extremely confusing how quickly Yuuhei went from being disgusted by Takeru to wanting his dick constantly. Was this the infamous enemies-to-lovers scenario? No, it couldn't be, because they weren't lovers. They were sex friends, and that's all. Feelings didn't just erupt like that out of nothing.

Ichirou wondered if Yuuhei would end up dating Takeru. They seemed to get along sexually very well, but maybe personality wise it wouldn't be so. Besides that, where was Yuuhei now going to look for a romantic partner? He now had very specific sexual needs, so it would surely be more difficult to find someone to date. Yuuhei was someone who really liked to be dating someone, so this sort of casual sex thing really made Ichirou confused.

He decided not to worry about it anymore. Yuuhei would figure it out, and if he didn't, well, Ichirou would take him out to dinner and let him sob it out. Instead, Ichirou attempted to focus on trying to get a yes or no out of his father about Ichirou's business idea. His father refused to give an answer, still attempting to dodge his way out of saying no to his son. It was super frustrating, but Ichirou was also not entitled to his father's money, so he really had no way to change this.

He texted with Masahiro throughout the week, checking up on him. Their relationship had become such that they texted every single day, and those few times they didn't text, Ichirou felt somewhat lonely. They would talk about almost anything, from Masahiro's coursework to Ichirou's breakfast. It was somehow comforting for Ichirou to hear from him, and he couldn't quite put his finger on why.

The Friday before Ichirou was to meet up with Masahiro again, Yuri stayed the night. All throughout dinner Ichirou watched as Yuri and Ichika acted mostly like good friends that were happy to be reunited. However, on occasion, their hands would touch, and they would act like a jolt of electricity bolted between them. Their parents kept looking at each other, every time it happened, a knowing smile passing from one person to the next. Yuri stayed in a guest room instead of with Ichika, who was very disappointed by that.

The next day, after a light breakfast, Ichirou got dressed. Ichirou grabbed a pastel pink shirt with a cloud pattern all over it. He then put on a pair of short, pastel blue overalls, some short socks with lace on the top, blue and pink chunky shoes, and a sling bag that was shaped like a pink heart. He wore a little bit more makeup today than usual, just because he felt like it. Hopefully, he wouldn't sweat it off.

He met up with Yuri and Ichika in the entranceway. The two women were chatting on the couch, and since there was no room, Ichirou kind of leaned up against the wall. Yuri was wearing a pale green dress with a lace peter pan collar and a carefully tied ribbon. As usual, she had a bow carefully tied atop her head, this time brown in color, and as usual, it seemed as though the dress was straining a bit in the chest region. Ichirou couldn't help but feel sympathetic, wondering if it was difficult to find clothes in her size.

Ichika, meanwhile, looked like she belonged on a small-time softball team, which, funnily enough, she actually was on during her time in high school. She wore a backwards black baseball cap, an oversized navy and mustard striped tee, and some black, extremely distressed jeans. She definitely looked like a lesbian, more so than even was normal. It was obvious to Ichirou that she was attempting to pull the "I'm a hot butch girl please go out with me" card.