26. Maid Cafe with the Girls

Ichirou shouldn't have been surprised when Ichika and Yuri said that they wanted to go to a maid cafe, but here he was, surprised. He simply wore some pastel purple jeans, a pink top that had a rainbow decal on it, and a blue, oversized cardigan with a pink backpack. He stood at the entrance to his home, waiting on the text that let him know that Masahiro, his beloved, was there.

Yuri sat on the couch, her long, wavy hair tied into a braid. She wore a black bib dress, with a white collar and white cuffs on the ends of the sleeves. Ichika, meanwhile, was wearing a red flannel shirt over a gray t-shirt, with ripped jeans and a backwards baseball cap. They were seated so closely together that their knees were touching, their voices hushed as they talked about whatever it was those two nerds liked to discuss.

"You look anxious, Ichirou," Ichika suddenly said, jolting Ichirou out of his thoughts.

"Um, yeah, I guess I am," Ichirou said lamely. "I just want to see him, you know..."

Ichirou was still a little embarrassed about passing out on Masahiro, and Masahiro having to undress him. He knew he drank probably half the bottle, but he didn't expect to get so drunk that he'd fall asleep on Masahiro. Still, something about how caring Masahiro must have been in order to take care of him like that was extremely sweet. It was enough to make his heart pound a bit harder than normal.

"Did something happen between you two?" Yuri asked, sounding concerned.

"Oh, um, no, uh, we just..." Ichirou trailed off.

"They tried something new sexually and they haven't seen each other since," Ichika offered unhelpfully.

"Ichika, don't say that!" Ichirou squeaked, his face burning bright red.

"What, it's true, isn't it?" Ichika asked smugly.

"Oh my, how nice it must be to do such things," Yuri said, placing her hands on her cheeks and blushing slightly.

"Please, for the love of god, don't say anything like that in front of Masahiro," Ichirou said as he glowered at the two women.

"I make no promises," Ichika said, saluting him.

"You assho-" Ichirou began before a little dinging sound on his phone let him know that Masahiro had texted him. "Oh, he's here. Let's just... head out. And don't make it weird."

Ichirou walked out the door, not waiting for his sister and her not-quite-yet girlfriend. There, leaning by his car, was Masahiro. He was wearing a long sleeve, white collared shirt, and a black vest with black slacks. It really accentuated his hip-to-shoulder width, and something about that was extremely attractive to Ichirou.

"Hey, babe," Masahiro said with a grin as Ichirou approached.

Ichirou turned red and managed out in return, "H- hi, babe..."

Masahiro looked genuinely surprised that he said it back, having expected Ichirou to deny him. He couldn't help but think that Ichirou had definitely been more forward over the past few weeks, but he had no idea why. To him, it just seemed like Ichirou had suddenly become more clingy, which he loved, but also hated. He hated that he felt like he was losing control over himself, but he loved being able to touch Ichirou.

After everyone was buckled into the car and they were on the road, Ichika started speaking. "Hey, so, Masahiro-san, I have a question for you."

"Ichika," Ichirou said in a warning tone.

"Sure, what's up?" Masahiro asked, none the wiser.

"Ichika, don't you dare," Ichirou said.

"You and Ichirou tried something different sexually last time, right? He won't tell me what it was, but I think he really liked it," Ichika said with a wicked grin.