45. A Surprise for Masahiro

Ichirou wrapped his arms around Masahiro from behind, watching as Masahiro mixed around the red wine sauce for their hamburger steaks. Tonight was a very special night, although Masahiro didn't realize why, or even that it was. Ichirou's neck finally felt good enough after nearly a month, that he felt like he could probably give Masahiro a blow job. His ribs, back, and hips weren't quite there yet, but they were getting closer. His body was also looking quite a bit better, with the bruising turning a sickly yellow color. He would soon have normal-looking skin, and with that... and with his body healed up...

Anyway, he was planning on giving Masahiro the best blowjob he could manage, as gratitude for Masahiro taking such loving care of him despite him being a little bit of a diva about his body looking nice. Masahiro was incredibly patient with him, and Ichirou would pay him back as best as he could.

Ichirou stepped over to the side, watching as Masahiro turned around and carefully dripped the sauce over top of the hamburger steaks. The red sauce dribbled down into the fluffy white rice that they were situated on top of. Next to them sat some roasted carrots and potatoes, as well as some fresh broccoli. Ichirou watched him place the skillet back on the stovetop, turning off the heat. Ichirou grabbed his own plate and marched out to the dining room.

"So, do you really have to go back to school on Monday?" Ichirou asked, pulling out a seat. "Or can you just keep kissing and cuddling me forever?"

"I have to go back to school," Masahiro said with a sigh, looking as disappointed as Ichirou felt.

"I really think you should let me visit more often, then. I can't handle seeing my love only once a week," Ichirou complained, stabbing into his food.

Masahiro grinned at his boyfriend. "Yeah, me neither. We'll have to work something out. Maybe I can get you a spare key and you can come in whenever you want."

"That means I'll come every day," Ichirou warned.

"Listen, as long as I can manage to focus for the most part on my studies, you can come in whenever you want," Masahiro said with a laugh.

"Oh, no, I am definitely gonna distract you," Ichirou said, grinning.

"Oh jeez. What am I gonna do with you? It's a good thing you're cute, otherwise, you'd be in trouble," Masahiro said, shaking his head.

Ichirou smiled adorably, but also somewhat mischievously. "I am pretty cute, huh?"

"You are so cute. And you're especially cute when you're on your hands and knees, begging for me to let you cum," Masahiro purred, leaning forward.

Ichirou felt his cheeks redden and he made himself as small as possible in the chair. "M- Masahiro!"

"What? I like your incredibly horny face. You get all teary-eyed, your face is so red, and you look so desperate in the best way possible," Masahiro said, popping a piece of broccoli in his mouth.

"Masahiro, stooop!" Ichirou whined, covering his red face.

"But you're so sexy and cute! I just love you," Masahiro said with a dreamy sigh.

Ichirou glowered at Masahiro above his hands, his face practically steaming. Masahiro was wearing an overconfident expression, eyeing Ichirou up and down. Ichirou was certain that they were going to have sex right after this. He was definitely not against the idea, he just was also incredibly nervous. Although he had done a bunch of research on how to give good oral, it was still his first time and he was sure that his gag reflex would not allow him to take in the entirety of Masahiro's cock. It was simply too big.

"You're lucky I love you so much. Putting up with your teasing all the time," Ichirou grumbled, stabbing one of his roasted potatoes.

"I can't help it. I'm so smitten by you," Masahiro said with a grin.