10. High Up in the Restaurant

Ichirou's Sunday was quiet and peaceful, but his Monday was fairly... noisy. Yuuhei had taken the day off, claiming to be sick, and had naturally spent his whole day either on a call with poor Ichirou or texting him about his experience. Part of Ichirou really didn't want to hear and imagine that, since Yuuhei was like a brother to him, but another part of him was extremely curious about sex since he had never gotten to it.

In the end, Ichirou decided to listen to what Yuuhei had to say. He sat on his bed with the door locked, wearing a large t-shirt as pajamas and only his underwear. It felt a bit like a girl's slumber party, but Ichirou honestly didn't mind that much. He listened to Yuuhei speak through his wireless earbuds, his legs spread out in front of him.

"It fucking burned, and I felt like I was being split open from the inside out, but it was the most turned-on I've ever been. It hurt like hell, but somehow that only made it better. When he started moving, I felt like I absolutely lost my mind from pleasure. I think I've been doing sex wrong this whole time. I mean, I've only done it, like, ten times or so, but this time was entirely different. It was so good," Yuuhei said, his voice coming out of Ichirou's phone.

Ichirou listened, his face red. "H- how many did you two end up doing it?"

"Like, ten times, I think? Well, I came like ten times, he's better at holding it in than I am since he's way more experienced," Yuuhei recounted.

"Jeez, I can't believe it was that good. You've never talked to me about sex before," Ichirou said.

"If I'm being honest, Ichirou, I think Takeru-san was probably right about me. He told me that he thought that I would be a good submissive to him, and I think I want to be. He tied up my wrists and spanked me, and I thought I would hate both of those things, but I really liked it. We're planning on meeting up next week, too. I hope I can walk next time so I don't miss any more work," Yuuhei said.

"You think you might actually be into BDSM, then? I'm kind of surprised, I never expected that out of you," Ichirou said, hugging his knees to his chest.

"I didn't either, but something about the intensity of pain and pleasure married together really drove me wild. I really want next week to come sooner because I didn't know sex could be this good. I told you, right? With my previous girlfriends, I had trouble keeping it up. I think it's because, somewhere in the back of my mind, I wanted to be the one getting fucked instead," Yuuhei said.

"Then, what? Are you gay, or...?" Ichirou asked.

"No, that's not it. A woman could use a strap-on with me, and that would be awesome, too. I mean, obviously, an alpha woman or a trans woman has a cock so she could just fuck me, but you know what I mean. I only went out with cis beta women, and none of them had a dick. What I'm getting at is that I don't care what gender they are, I just want to be dominated, damn it."

"Wah... I can't believe how much you've learned about yourself in the past twenty-four hours. I mean, just two weeks ago you were telling me how annoying you found Takeru and how you didn't want him anywhere near you. What the heck changed?"

Yuuhei paused for a moment, and Ichirou waited quietly. "Okay, so, to tell the truth... because he was texting me about it a bunch, I got curious, so I looked up porn of it. My dick stood straight up immediately, and it has never done that. So I figured that I must just have that sort of kink. It, um, it's a good way to figure out if you have any kinks, I guess."

Ichirou nodded, forgetting that Yuuhei couldn't see him nod. "I guess I've never looked into that stuff too much."

"Yeah, I only watched vanilla porn before, and I know you barely watch that sort of thing, right?"