chapter 6 - hurt

Zach's POV

I was heading over to the man's place. I never learned any of my clients' names because I didn't want to get attached to any of them. I never gave out my name unless they asked. even when they asked I never gave them my real name.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A few moments later the men answered and let me in. Just like everyone else, as soon as I entered and the door was closed and i was attacked by a kiss.

It was basic at first. We kissed and stripped our clothes and things started to get heated. I felt a cold metal go around my wrist and I noticed I had been cuffed to the bed. The man stood from the bed and pulled some things out of a drawer and my eyes widened at what was laid down.

~¥~

He placed some clothes and different sex toys down, the one that got me was a black whip that was in his hand. He blindfolded me and then took cold lubricant and loosened my entrance. While considering my job it didn't take long.

I felt something touch my entrance and it sent shivers down my spine. He pushed it in and I realized it was a vibrating toy. It made me moan and I both loved and hated it.

...

"you can't cum." he said as I was hitting my climax. I wanted to release it but I will try to keep it for as long as I can. He trusted himself inside me again and I let go. My chest was now wet and covered.

I wasn't expecting what happened next. I felt the man's fist come down on my body. I let out a yelp and he repeatedly hit me. "I told you not to cum" he yelled. I was still blindfolded and I was thankful for it.

~¥~

"Money is on the table," he said walking out of the room and into the bathroom. I put my clothes on and grabbed the cash and ran out the door. My entire body hurt. It was bruised up and down my body, though I'm happy he one marked my body in places my clothes would cover it.

I walked into my apartment and both Rei and Kat were still up. I slid my jacket off and put it on the coat hanger by the front door. I walked into the living room and Rei was sitting on the couch next to Kat watching TV.

"Alright you guys let's get to bed," I said they got up and headed to their rooms. I was going to stay up all night because I didn't want Rei or Kat to accidentally see my injured body. I'm just happy he didn't use the whip. There was a forest by the apartment building and it stretched a few miles out.

When werewolves break bones or get shot or stabbed we switch to our wolf forms because that's our natural form. You would think it would be different and your human form would be natural for you but it's not.

So when we shift a lot of wounds heal and are fixed by the time you shift back. However that usually only works with bad wounds like broken bones and more severe wounds.

I left the apartment and walked outside and headed for the forest. It was probably not going to work but it was worth a try. I would rather try and heal rather than deal with this pain much more.

My whole body ached and I just felt sore. I haven't taken a close look at the bruises yet and I'm scared too for every time he hit me I felt like I was going to throw up. I was chained down so I couldn't even protect myself from the blows to my body.

Walking through the trees and I looked at all the beautiful life around me. I shifted my eyes so I could see better and then continued walking. After I made it far enough where no human would come to see me I took my clothes and put them aside. I got down on my hands and knees and started to shift.

I felt my teeth come changed and I began to feel my bones shift into ones that would fit a wolf's body. It hurt a lot from the bruises and I didn't shift very often, to begin with.

I heard some footsteps in front of me and I was going to get away from the person but I was too far in my transformation to stop. I continued to shift until it was complete. Looking in front of myself I saw my mate whose name I didn't even know.

I don't want to deal with this so I let my wolf have complete control as I hid in the back of his mind. I could hear and see everything he could and I could ever hear his thoughts just as he could when I was in human form.

I just didn't want to deal with it so I'll let him have complete control. "ah hello what's your name?" I heard him say as he shifted enough for him to be able to talk to my wolf.

My wolf knew that I didn't want to talk to him or be around him so he just took a few steps back from my mate. I heard both my wolf and my mate whimper when he backed away.

My wolf moved behind a tree before we shifted back so I was human and in complete control. I peeked around the tree to see him standing there and I kept my body hidden so he didn't see my bruised body.

"Can I know your name?" he asked looking at me. I simply nodded before I felt my body become weak.

"Zach" I mumbled softly and I forgot that shifting took energy from the body and more energy than I had in me. I slid down the tree and my vision started to get a little fuzzy.

I can't pass out in front of him. I need to stay conscious. However, I don't think I'll get a say. I thought as I started to fall. I watched him run to me but my eyes closed before he reached me.