chapter 15 - marked

Zach's POV

I woke with a small sting in my lower back. Memories of last night flashed through my mind. I closed my eyes and snuggled into Alex's warm chest and relieved of last night's events.

I remember how he pushed himself into me. His thrusts were strong and rough but also gentle and painless. His lips roamed my body with soft kisses that tickled a little. His body was warm and fit inside me perfectly. He managed to hit the one spot, that made me moan every time he thrust into me. He would continue for another round like the freaking energizer bunny. It was crazy, but I loved it so it was okay.

I wanted more of him. As soon as our bare bodies were pushed against one another I wanted to live like that. Naked and in bed with Alex. It didn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Inhaling deeply his scent was mixed with mine and I loved the combination. I felt him shift slightly next to me. I just watched as his eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the things around him. He looked at me blankly before the memories of last night finally hit him.

He slid closer and pulled me to his body before kissing the top of my head. "good morning baby." he said with a rough, deep voice that sent shivers down my spine. He noticed my shiver and chuckled lightly.

"good morning Energizer Bunny." he chuckled again before closing his eyes and relaxing some more.

"How's your body?" he asked, taking deep breaths of our mixed scent.

"well, yours is fantastic. I'm okay, a little sore but that's all."

"Well on the one hand thank you. On the other I'm sorry," he said as he started to sit up. I followed after him and we both started getting up.

"Breakfast?" he asked as he slid some boxers on.

"Shower," I said as I pulled some on myself and walked to the bathroom. He followed behind me and closed the door.

"So we're showering together now are we?" I said as Alex leaned over and started the water.

"yes," he said as he stripped himself of his boxers. He stepped into the water and I followed behind. The water droplets rolled down his body smoothly and made his body more appealing than it was a few minutes ago.

His blonde hair was wet and turned a darker color from the water. The ends of his hair hung in his eyes as he turned and looked at me.

He snaked his arms around my waist before pulling me into him and under the warm water. I allowed his hands to wander my body and land on my ass as he rubbed soothing circles.

~¥~

His lips trailed down my neck and pushed against the mark that caused me to moan lightly. He sucked and nibbled on the skin around the mark which drove me as crazy as his brushing around my entrance. I wanted to slap him when he teased me like this.

I decided to tease back. I blew cool air on his mark and watched as he shivered from the feeling. I let my tongue circle around the mark but never touched it. At the same time, I moved my hand to the base of his dick but never fully grabbed him or I pumped him. He growled lowly before speaking.

"geez, fine, you win, just stop the teasing," he begged, I gave mercy and fully grasped him then started pumping. He let little moans leave his mouth before he started to lick and nibble on my mark. Then we were moaning together.

"nope. I can't take it anymore," he said slowly. Before I knew it I was lying on the bathtub floor with Alex between my legs. He kissed me hard as he started to roughly grind our dicks together. The sensation was making us both moan like crazy.

He poked himself at my entrance. I didn't even care if I was sore. I didn't care if he stretched me. In all honesty, we would last long enough for him to stretch me.

He entered carefully then paused and waited for me to be ready for him to move. I felt my hole unwillingly stretch to fit him. Having him in me made me feel full and complete in more ways than one.

I nodded my head as a sign to move. He started out slow. But I didn't want him to be gentle. I just wanted him. In the purest way.

"please. Don't be gentle." I moaned out as he picked up the speed and started to thrust in more roughly. Both of us moaned as we started to reach our climax.

I came over our chest and he came in me from feeling me tighten around him. We lay there for a few minutes before we both got up and finished washing up and cleaning ourselves.

~¥~

When we stepped out of the shower he smiled at me and then got dressed in boxers and nothing else. I copied him and we both headed to the bedroom for our shirts and pants.

If we stayed in our boxers around each other we would never leave the house and his dick would never leave my entrance.

I finished pulling my shirt over my head. There was Alex innocently standing by the door waiting for me to finish.

I looked at him waiting for him to say something since he was just staring at me.

"breakfast?" was all he said. I just nodded my head as we both headed down to the kitchen.

I think I'll be happy here for sure.