chapter 21 - back to normal

Zach's POV

When we all woke up in the living room I was happy that yesterday wasn't a dream. Thanks to Elijah my body was healed from the damage it had before. I looked around me and the still sleeping bodies on the floor. Alex was on his back and Kat and Rei were cuddling up together on their sides.

I got up and stretched out my muscles. It has been a while since I've been in this body. Moving myself to the kitchen I started breakfast and just as I set out the last plate the three sleepy heads all woke at the same time and all looked at where I had been sleeping. I laughed at how worried I was that they didn't even smell the food that was just cooked.

I let a small chuckle slip and all heads turned to me. They all give a small smile with eyes full of relief. Rei is the first to get up and give me a hug. Kat comes up next and Alex just sits on the floor watching the whole thing.

"come on let's eat okay," I said as they all started grabbing a plate of food and eating.

By the time everyone had finished Alex said he had to check in with his Alpha. He apparently hadn't really talked to him the past few weeks with everything going on. He did brief him on the basics but that was only so the Alpha understood why Alex was so unavailable at the moment. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said goodbye.

After Alex left I decided it was time for some sibling time. "Kat, Rei, is there anything you guys would like to do today. We have the day to ourselves." I said as both their eyes lit up with ideas.

"Shopping trip," Kat said

"Swimming," Rei demanded. I just laughed and said okay.

"well, we can go shopping first then swimming. So bring your swimming suit with you okay. Now go get ready." I said as they both take off to their rooms. I started getting myself ready as well then we were off.

Kat went everywhere in the mall and dragged me and Rei with her. That included Victoria's Secret store that both Rei and I tried to avoid entering.

After two hours of walking, Kat had enough and so we headed off to the pool. I thought Kat wanted to buy something but no, it was just to look around. I'll never understand women.

The moment we got to the pool area Rei ran and did a cannonball into the water. I laughed quietly as Kat and I went off to go swim. I got in the water a bit not much. I more or less enjoyed just watching as my siblings had fun.

Rei went down the water slide over a hundred times and he also got dunked by Kat a few times. Kat often got dunked by Rei as well.

After almost three hours at the pool, I noticed a strong scent start to fill the pool area and I looked to the entrance to see a group of rogues had entered. Kat noticed it as well and it took Rei a minute but he noticed too. They both walked up to me as we headed for the exit trying to avoid trouble. As Kat and Rei walked out I noticed three of the rogues caught my scent and looked right at me before I left.

After getting into the car I mind-linked Alex to let him know.

"we almost had a run-in with some rogues. Where are you?" I asked not really feeling safe right now.

"pack the house with Alpha. Go to the east forest. I'll meet you by the entrance. I guess now's a good time as ever for you to meet my Alpha." Alex said as we headed to the east woods.

On the side of the road, you could barely see a white wolf peeking through the trees. Most people wouldn't have noticed but I knew it was Kai. I pulled over to the side of the road.

Once we had all shifted we followed Kai in a slow jog and got to the pack house. We arrived a few minutes later at a giant mansion. Some of the wolves looked at me and my siblings weird but I ignored them.

"I just mind-linked the Alpha we are fond of heading up to his office. Do you have any questions before we get up there?" he asked and I just shook my head. We head up to the alpha's office before shifting back. There were clothes laid out for us to use while we were here.

"Well hello, I'm Alpha Damion. It's nice to finally meet the alpha my beta is mated to." me Alpha. I mean like yeah our parents were both pure breed alphas but I'm not much compared to an actual alpha.

"Hello. I'm Zach. This is my little sis Kat and my little brother Rei." I say as I shake his hand.

"well, I have some questions for you." I just nodded for him to continue. "I wanted to know if you and your siblings would like to join our pack. You would move into Alex's house since you are mated and he has enough space for all of you," he said. I looked over at Kat and Rei and they both just shrugged their shoulders. Very helpful.

"We'll think about it of course but I'm not sure," I said and I noticed Alex's mood go down a bit.

"of course. Well aside from that, I also have something else. I need to know more about your past. For some reason your personal records, as well as your siblings and parents, don't seem to exist anywhere." he says. I was about to respond when he continued.

"because your parents left your pack disbanded and now we have a few rogues running around. A lot of your pack has joined us but not all of them. They are becoming an issue." he said.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell him but seeing as he's an Alpha, I didn't really have a choice. I'd rather just tell him than be commanded to speak.

"what do you wanna know?"