epilogue

Alex POV

Everything, Zach told the Alpha everything about him. His parents, his real relationship with his siblings, how his father was, and what he went through. It was tough to listen to again. Zach must be strong to have survived that.

After the meeting, it was decided that Zach would take over his pack members as an alpha. However, his pack would still be combined with ours he would be in charge of them and all final decisions would be made by my alpha.

I guess that kinda makes me an alpha and a beta. However, the workload will be about the same. I don't know how to continue things right now. I guess for tonight we just relax and wait for the morning.

It was decided that tomorrow Zach would talk to his pack members and any rogues left outside our pack would be... Handled appropriately.

As we walked into my place we were met with two wolves running around and tackling each other. We took a seat as we waited for the wolves to tire out and head to bed. Zero was out like a light before 10:00 pm however Kat shifted back and headed to bed after putting Rei in his room.

"How are you handling... All of this?" I ask, noticing his tense shoulders.

"I'll be okay. It's just a lot to take in without any time to relax and process everything," he said as he ran a hand through his hair. "I mean think about we went from you trying to get to know me so me being in some kind of limbo to us now trying to live together in no time." he took a deep breath.

"Is there anything I could do to help you?" I asked hesitantly. His eyes filled with an unreadable emotion before my eyes drifted down to his lips.

His lips were slightly parted and all I wanted to do was part them more with a deep kiss. He pushed his lips together a bit before they turned into a soft smile.

My eyes shifted over to his eyes again before I understood. The emotion that was flooding his eyes was the same one I was feeling. "You're staring at me," he said. The small emotion overflowing. Lust.

I moved in and placed my lips on his as he wrapped his arms around my neck. Slipping my hands under his thighs I lifted him and navigated my way to my room. My very soundproofed room.

I laid his body down on the bed before crawling up over him.

With my legs on each side of his waist, I sat up from hovering over him and felt his hard self under me. With a small smirk, I stripped both our shirts before lowering my naked chest to his.

Little sparkes and tingles ran all over my body encouraging me to keep going. As I ran my tongue over his bottom lip he gasped as I let my tongue wander through his mouth. With one arm by his head holding myself up, I let the other hand move down between us.

His skin was smooth and soft. I could feel little ridges where some scars were placed but it never changed the feel of his body. I let my hand work on his pants as my lips moved over his neck and the sensitive mark.

As soon as a satisfying snap of the button coming loose reached my ears I wasted no time in letting my hand reach down his pants.

When I knew a big, dark purple mark was going to form on his neck I pulled back and lowered myself a bit. My face was directly in front of his chest. I wasted no time kissing and sucking everywhere leaving marks everywhere.

Before I could even think I was flipped onto my back as Zach crawled over me so he could remove my pants. Of course, I had no complaints.

I lifted my hips as he pulled the last of my clothing to the floor before removing his own.

His legs were long and his thighs were big but not fat. Just lots of muscle. Everything in between his legs was hard as well. He crawled over me and he sat his fat ass over my hard dick before grinding down on me.

My head was involuntarily thrown back with a loud moan escaping my throat. This felt so good I wasn't even looking to get control back.

As Zack continued to grind his ass against me he also leaned forward and began to kiss all over my neck and chest, leaving the same marks I left him.

He pulled a bottle of lube from off the bedside table as he lathered my fingers. What I didn't expect was for him to turn around and begin to lick me from base to tip. His dick and ass hanging over my head.

Placing my hand on his hips I lowered him down into my mouth as I swallowed him down my throat. With my lubed-up fingers, I shoved the first finger into his ass.

All I got in return was a soft moan that made his throat vibrate around me. I continued my multitasking until I felt he stretched enough. With a small tap on his thigh, he moved around until his ass was perfectly aligned with my dick. I let him sink himself until the head was past the tight ring of muscle.

As soon as the head popped all the way through I grabbed his hips tightly before flipping us over and slamming myself deep into my heaven.

He was staged enough to fit me but not so much that it was an easy fit. Zach moaned under me.

That's how we spent our night. Me slamming into him repeatedly until we marked each other over and over again.

It was a perfect way to end the night. I hope our future will be just as great.