chapter 13 - deal with it

Zach's POV

"Hey, I thought I would stop by and help you pack some stuff you need. Alpha said you can stay for a month. Are you okay?" he said coming closer. I was focusing so hard on not letting him smell my heat that I let him come close to me.

He brushed his hand on my cheek and that sent me over the edge. My heat came out and my entire body heated. After he touched me I could smell my arousal.

"This is not happening," he said as he stepped back trying to give me space from him. If he got any closer I wouldn't be in control anymore Elijah would. I think he saw that and that's why he backed away.

I whimpered as I felt my ears shift to fluffy things at the top of my head. My tail came out of my lower back right above my butt. My teeth started to sharpen and ached to be buried into my mate's neck.

My eyes changed color. Alex looked scared of what he was seeing. My whole body was running on instinct right now. His expression made me feel like he didn't want me. Like he didn't know what to do with me. Like mating with me was something that he never thought about or wanted with me.

Is it because I'm tainted? Because I don't have parents? Is it because he just doesn't want me? Is there something wrong with me? All of these questions kept coming through my head and it started to hurt.

I felt hurt as if someone had just ripped my heart out. My tail wrapped around my body as if it was going to protect me.

Alex seemed to notice the action as he came closer to me and placed his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me. However, it did the complete opposite of comforting me.

My body doubled over with his touch. It wanted more contact. I wanted him to touch every part of me and I wanted him inside of me. I watched as Alex's eyes changed to brighter green for a moment before changing back.

"wow. Okay, let's get you to the pack doctor now." Alex said as he tried to lead me out without touching me. Every time his hands touched me it made my body even warmer. My legs quickly gave out as I sat on the floor trying to calm down.

If I could smell it I did not doubt that he could. He could smell my arousal. I could see that it was making it hard for him to be around me and keep himself in control.

He muttered some cuss words under his breath before wrapping his arms around me picking me up bridal style. As soon as he touched me I let out a loud moan and I heard Alex growl in response.

We rushed to the pack house and every time he touched me I moaned. He seemed to be losing his mind every time I moaned.

Alex's POV

Every time he moaned I swear I was going to jump him now. I wanted to make him moan more. I wanted it to be louder so everyone would know he was mine. I was struggling to keep Kai in check.

The pack doctor came rushing into the room and as soon as he tried to take Zach from me I growled. If he was going to touch my mate then he would pay me with his hand.

Our pack doc came left and came back with four other people. I wasn't ready when the four men grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall as the doctor took Zach from me. I wanted to eat them all but I wasn't stronger than four werewolves.

Our pack doctor, Kevin, placed Zach down on a bed in front of me. I watched as the doctor started to undress Zach. What the hell. I haven't gotten to see Zach naked, unless after a shift, so why should he.

"Take him out and get him calm so we can make rational decisions," he says and then I'm quickly yanked out of the room.

Four minutes later I was calm and Kevin came out. "so you have a choice to make. Now that you're calm you can make the best one." I waited for him to continue.

"your mate is in heat so you can either mate now and he will get pregnant because there is no way to avoid that. Or you can temporarily fix it by helping him get his release."

I understood what he was saying. If I mate with him he'll get pregnant and his heat will finally end. Or I can make him cum and he will be out of the heat for a few hours. I think our bond is too strong for us to be separated for too long. It would likely kill one of us.

I opened the door and walked in to see my mate laying against the headboard. His legs were spread as he tried to please himself but couldn't seem to find his release.

It was the best thing I have ever seen. I was happy I walked in when I did. He had one hand pumping himself and had two fingers from his other hand shoved deep inside him. Zach's whole body was pink and warm but his skin looked super appealing and soft to the touch. I wanted to replace his fingers with my dick, I was twitching at the sight.

I guess now is the time for us to take this a little further. I was going to help him get rid of his heat even if it was only temporary. I didn't want us to move too quickly so I'll help him without going too far.

Well here goes nothing.