3

"Okay, so I want you guys mixed up. Lets have Mac between Mike and Tony. I want to try Jaime on the side of Tony for this one. And then we'll have Vic in the front in between Lila and Wren." our photographer yells at us. "Lets go people! We need at least ten good photos in the next 35 minutes!"

At the start of every tour we always do a photo op of the bands so that we can release them as the tour goes on for merch and to sell more tickets to shows. Since PTV and us are the only bands on tour, we've mixed a couple of our photos together to really sell the tour. So the last two hours of our lives have been dedicated to that.

"Its cozy here." Vic says as he places himself between  Lila and I.

She gives him a look thats almost a sneer then faces away from him and takes out her phone.

"Seems cold actually." I joke at Lila's expense.

"Funny." Lila says not even looking up from her phone.

"I'm comfortable either way." he says then gives me a grin. "I get to be beside the two pretty ladies on the tour."

Lila rolls her eyes but it makes me blush a little. Its always made me feel shy when someone says that.

"He said that exact same thing to me last night just so you know." Jaime says from behind us.

"Okay, guys, lets get a good one!" the photographer shouts cutting off any further conversation.

We spend the next ten minutes posing for photos all together until the photographer asks us to go with the person from the other band who plays the same instrument we do.

We keep at this until its time to call it quits. A three hour photoshoot is plenty. Granted it does take longer because theres a lot of us. We had solo shots, shots with just our bands each, bands combined, same instrument people combined, men only, Lila and I together. Every shot imaginable has been taken and we're exhausted of getting our photo taken. Even Jaime who seems to love the camera is done with it at this point.

"We're having a little thing on our bus if you guys wanna join." Jaime offers to us as we all get our shit together to leave.

"No thanks." Lila says at the exact same time that Mac says "Yeah sounds great!"

They glance at each other, each amused and annoyed by the others response.

"Wren you're the tie breaker then." Jaime says to me.

I look at Lila who's giving me the clearest look ever to say no and then Mac who is just his chill self. He'll go no matter what I say because thats who he is, but I also feel the need to bother Lila just a little.

"Yeah, we'll go." I say with a sweet smile thats pointed more at Lila than anyone else.

"Ah yes!" Jaime yells. "We'll see you guys in an hour then?"

We agree then part ways. Our buses aren't too far from each other since we're here together. We parker at a parking lot about a five min walk from them, just on opposite streets.

"I'm not going." Lila states as soon as we break away from them.

"You don't need to." Mac says to her. "We'll go without you, it wont be a big deal."

She scowls at that. I can already tell its going to be a long night of her getting pissed and trying to guilt trip us.

"Also those guys are just weird. What the hell was with Vic hitting on me before?" Lila says.

"He was just being nice." I reply shortly.

"Yeah, sure."

Three hours later and the guys are absolutely wasted. Like, they're drunk before we even get there. To be fair, Mac and I are now almost as drunk as them but its only because we can't hold our alcohol as good as they can. Also I'm using the excuse that I'm a woman so I absorb alcohol easier than them, but that excuse isn't working too good.

"Guys we're gonna have suuuch a good fucking tour!" Jaime yells. He throws his arm around Mac and pulls him in closer to him. "I'm so glad you guys are here with us."

"Cheers to that!" Tony yells, bumping his cup against everyone elses sloppily.

"Wren you're one of us now." Jaime says, coming over to pull me into him now. "You're one of the guys." he ays solemnly.

"Hey, be honest." Mike yells. "Have you guys" he says and gestures at Mac and I "ever fucked? Ever hooked up even once?"

Mac and I glance at each other. Since hes the only guy in our band we get that a lot. People often think we're all having sex or he's dating Lila or I. It gets really old after awhile. Especially since I have had sex with him.

"No, we haven't." I say and laugh.

"Mac?" Mike says to Mac for confirmation.

"Nah, man,  never." Mac says just like I knew he would. We've kept that between us since it happened last year. Not even Lila knows that Mac and I slept together.

"I don't believe it." Mike says. "If she were in my band I'd try all the time."

"Man, we're not trying to do this." Mac says. "Lets not make it weird. Wren's great but we got band rules and we stick to them, so nothings happened here."

Vic comes over to me and sits down right beside me as the guys talk, thankfully not about Mac or I.

"Sorry about that." he says.

"Its okay, not really a big deal." I say. "Plus I mean you guys are giving us free drinks so we needed to pay the price somehow."

"You had to pay it all on your own." Vic says as a joke.

"You could help me pay it too." I say surprising myself at how flirty that sounded.

"Oh? How?" he readjusts his body so its facing me even more, his arm now across the back of the couch and resting on my shoulder.

I want to say something flirty again but the look in his eyes has me a bit dazed. They're so genuine and kind. They're the softest eyes Ive ever seen before. He grins at me like he knows what I'm thinking and it just drives me wild.

And then I remember that he does this. Its a common thing with lead singers, or anyone in a band. They learn to work their audience. Not only that, but I ...I can't do this. Not on tour. Not with Vic;

"I'm gonna go get a soft drink or something." I say as I snap out of my trance.

He looks at me confused, like even he's not sure what just happened.

I bet he's not used to that.