28

"So this is the pottery room." Vic says as we enter my little studio on the second floor.

"Yep, this is it." I say. 

We've been at my place for five hours now, we but got so caught up in talking that we didn't get to the hour tour until now.

He looks around, taking his time. I have entire shelf of painted vases and mugs, all ranging from great quality to horrible first attempts. He delicately picks up a yellow cup, one of the first I've ever done, and inspects it. 

"I like this one." he says, not taking his eyes off of it.

"That one?" I ask.

It shocks me that this one speaks to him because truthfully its my favourite piece I've ever done. Its not perfect, not even close, so it genuinely surprises me that this is the one he likes.

"Yeah, its beautiful." he says then looks up at me. "Reminds me of you."

I look at him with my cup and it warms my soul up a little. Luke loves my pieces too, but he's never complimented them the way that Vic has. Vic looks at them like its his first time seeing a mug. He looks at it as if it was something made for him from the universe itself.

"I want one just like this." Vic says to me. "For my place."

"You can have that one." I say.

"You don't like this one?"

"Its my favourite." I admit. "But you should have it."

"Not if its your favourite." he says and places it back down.

I walk over and pick it up, handing it to him. "Its yours. I owe you that much."

"You don't owe me anything." he says.

"I know, but we're friends. You should have it." I reply.

"Friends?"

"Yeah, friends."

His eyes move from mine back to the mug. I can tell that saying we're friends has made him feel a certain way, maybe a little awkward since this is a new step for us.

"Its hard to revert to that." he says after a moment.

He puts the mug down and then takes a step towards me and pushes my hair away from ym face.

"Wren, sometimes when I see you all I can think about is how I've made you cum before. I know you're going to be mad at me for saying that, and I know I'm pushing boundaries right now, Wren, I fucking know I am. But I can't find it in me to care." he says.

He's so close to me that I can easily reach out and kiss him. I could pull his body against mine like how its been before. It would be so easy. My entire body is aching for it, for him.

"You want it too, don't you?" he says, his voice warm and seductive. He slides an arm up my body, leaving it warm on my waist. "I'm trying so fucking hard to restrain myself for you. I wont do anything until you ask me to."

"Vic." I say breathlessly, unable to think of any other words at the moment.

He leans his head down and lays a soft kiss on my shoulder, then another on my collarbone, the bottom of my neck, the side of it. Every kiss seems to set my body on fire more and more and I quickly realize that this is a feeling I want to feel forever.

At this point I don't even care about the fact that we're in front of the window, or that if we move too far or much that we might break all my pottery work. I don't even care that its close to the time that Luke said he'd come by at.