8

Don't get me wrong, I love travelling. I love seeing new places and everything, but travelling for 72 hours straight is brutal. The wifi on the bus is kinda shit in certain places so we all have unlimited 3G for all our needs, but even unlimited 3G gets boring after awhile. Our food supplies often turns boring as well, but unless we're ahead of schedule its hard to stop and stock up. A starving artist is better than an absent one after all. 

Speaking of absent, Ray left us so he could fly over to where we're going instead of driving for three days. If only we had the option to take a three hour flight instead, but as Ray put it, "the bus is going there anyways, it might as well have passengers on it."

Mac is the one who finds the travelling easiest between all of us, he makes sure he has shroom edibles on hand, his comfiest sweater is washed, and he has a huge stash of snacks - which he never shares with us. Sometimes I like to partake in his ritual, but mainly Lila and I will have a movie fest, but I guess thats out the question now.

She hasn't spoken to me since last night which is weird for Lila. Usually when she's mad she yells, but for her to go quiet? It's pretty much unheard of. The last time she went quiet was when she got strep and had to not talk for like a week. I think its the hardest thing she's been through in her life.

As I pick my phone up to scroll through Twitter for the third time today, a pack of gummies lands in my lap. I look up to see Mac walking into the back lounge, his sweater cozy around him and a grin on his face.

"You haven't done it in awhile." he says to me as he flops onto the couch with his arsenal of snacks beside him. "I'll give you some chips. The salt and vinegar ones you like."

I really shouldn't. I mean, I'm drinking more than usual already, drugs would be a whole other step. Even though I know its not that bad, its just shrooms. Anddd it would pass the time.

"I'm gonna get Lila in on it too." Mac says, his grin widening. "To make her chill a little."

I almost laugh at this as I open the bag of edibles. No way Lila would try shrooms with us while we're stuck on the bus like this.

"How may did you take?" I ask Mac before I pop one in my mouth. 

"I took three, but I have a higher tolerance. Take two." 

I eye them, unsure. Two seems like a lot, but then again, we have tree days for them to wear off. So I pop two in. 

"Now we wait." Mac says, turning his attention to his phone.

Mac and I scroll wordlessly on our phones for a bit until Lila comes into the back with us and holds her hand out to me, a faint smile on her lips.

"Two?" I ask her.

"If thats what you took then yeah." 

I hand off two to her and watch her, as if she's going to throw them out or fake taking them. I don't know why I care, really, I just think it would be something fun for us to do.

"Hey, you think we could order pizza to the bus?" Mac asks suddenly.

Lila and I look at each other confused, then look at Mac.

"How would that even work?" she asks him. "Like, how... just... what?"

He shrugs. "We order pizza, pick a place, tell them to deliver it there." 

"Its not a bad idea..." I say hesitantly. "But at that rate we should just go get the pizza?"

I'm kinda bummed that my logic is still here. I know I took the edibles twenty minutes ago but I kinda thought they'd hit right away. I know it's going to take an hour but still, hoping never hurt.