7

I throw a shirt over my head, the fourth one I've tried on in the past two minutes, and make my way towards the front of the bus to put my shoes on. I'm late to the party already, its 1am now so theres only going to be three hours here.

I'm faintly aware of how quiet the bus is. Its a weird thing to hear, a quiet tour bus. But everyone is either still at the venue or at the party. Except Lila. She's in the back alone on her phone which is weird for her.

As I go to put my shoes on, I stop. I should go see if she's okay. But then again, she's been so aggravating lately it's not even worth going to see her so I slide my shoes on. I reach for the door handle of the bus and stop. Mentally I groan and trudge towards the back.

"Li?" I say as I pass the bunks. "You good?"

She's sitting in the dark with a blanket covering her. Her earphones are on over her head as she watches videos on her phone.

I flick the lights on and off to alert her to me being there. She jumps and looks at me and I motion for her to take her earphones off.

"You good?" I say as she slides them off.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she replies. "You?"

I half sit on the edge of the couch beside her. "I'm heading out soon. You sure you don't wanna come? That guy is gonna be there, Tony's cousin or someone?" I say, not really remembering who the guy is.

She shakes her head no at me. "I'm good here."

I study her for a moment. She's hardly even looking at me. Her eyes are glued to her phone even though the video she's watching is paused.

"Whats going on?" I ask softly, bumping her with my arm.

Her eyes glance towards me for not even half a second before returning back to her phone.

"I'm good." she says. "I just don't feel like partying."

"Come on." I say with a small laugh. "Since when?"

"What's going on with all this questioning?" she asks, her tone growing more annoyed with each word that comes out her mouth. "You think I'm just this person who gets drunk any chance I get, right? Just some party girl?"

I'm slightly taken back by how quickly shes become hostile. I thought we were just having a casual conversation and we would get to what was bothering her, but now its somehow been turned around on me.

"Li, I'm just trying to see whats going on. You've been off lately." I say trying to maintain a caring tone.

"Theres nothing going on!" she says, the last part coming out as a yell. "Just go to the fucking party already."

I get up from where I was perched, officially annoyed. I knew I shouldn't have come here. I should've just fucking left her here to be miserable.

"Whatever. Stay here alone, I don't give a fuck." I say coldly as I walk away from her.

God, last tour we were great. We got along so good. When the tour was done we stayed together and went on vacation for five weeks together. We had an amazing time. Everyday we were together, we even slept in the same bed most nights because we'd fall asleep talking at like 2am each night. I get she's stressed, she's the face of our band so theres so much pressure to be perfect and to always be available to fans, but that doesn't mean she has to take it out on me. If she was doing it to Mac too that'd be one thing, but I seem to the main focus to her cruelty.

I get to PTV's bus still upset. Mac sees me walk in and comes over right away.

"What happened?" he asks, putting his hand on my shoulder.