13

Our next three shows go off amazing. The chemistry is perfect, the timing is flawless, we play hard and the fans cheer harder. The energy is unlike anything we've really had before. Even Ray has been praising us like crazy. He keeps bragging to everyone and got us a bunch of random interviews. 

Because of this, I haven't had time to even think of the fact that I haven't talked to Vic in a week. ...Okay maybe I do have time to think of it. I mean, its just weird. He kisses me and then doesn't talk to me for a week? Not even a text? We haven't had the chance to see each other in person which doesn't help. When they have a show, we're getting ready. When we're done, they're packing their bus. While we pack ours up, they're already on the move since we're changing cities nearly every single day.

And yet even with all this travelling, not a single text. Not that I've texted him either. But I feel like since he kissed me, he should text me. Its only right.

"And Wren" the interviewer says, snapping my attention back to the present moment. "You're single as well, right?"

"Yeah." I say. "We all are."

"No ones caught your interest on this tour?" she asks me with that classic interviewer tone that I've come to know and hate.

Still, I smile politely at her. "No one yet. But who knows, maybe one day. The tour isn't over yet."

"That goes for all of us." Mac chimes in. "I'm not against finding a girlfriend sometime soon."

When doing interviews, we all tend to take on certain personalities and they don't always reflect our actual ones. Mac is the charmer of our group while doing interviews when usually in real life its Lila, who in interviews is the one who takes most of our questions and gives more answers than personality. I tend to be quieter during the interviews which isn't that far off from real life. I just hate doing them so I tune it out until I hear my name. 

"So guys, we're here to learn the answer to the question we're all dying to ask." the interviewer says. "What is going on lately? Your performances have been absolutely amazing!"

"Honestly we reconnected as a band." Lila answers. "We reminisced and just got closer after that and the energy from our trust is reflecting in the sets."

The interviewer nods her head like she understands. "Do you have any stories about when you started that you want to share with us here?"

"Its hard to pick just one." Lila says. "We've been together for almost ten years now, seeing each other almost every single day."

"Even our mistakes have been together as a group." Mac says, giving us a grin.

Instantly Lila and I know what hes referencing. During one of our first performances ever after we got some fame, we accidentally - and I mean it - accidentally got super stoned. One of the band techs had made brownies with weed in them and had forgot to tell us. Mac and Lila each had one and I didn't. About 20 minutes before our set, though, they realized what was going on. In pure solidarity, I ate a brownie so we could all go on stage together, high as hell. To this day its one of our worst performances yet. 

"Do you care to elaborate?" the interviewer asks Mac.

His grin widens even more. "You know, I can't think of any concrete examples."

The rest of our interview is spent the same way, with questions that we don't wan to answer being asked, with knowing looks shared between us and then our tiredness hitting as all at the same time. After an hour we thank the interviewer and all staff who've had us in and make our exit into the warm spring night.

"Fuck that was long." Mac says. He's always the first to break character so its really not surprising that he's exhausted.

"I think they get longer each time." Lila says. "Especially live interviews."