5

Another week has passed by already. On tour it goes so fast that you sometimes wish you could pause each moment just to live in it again. Even when we get on stage, it feels like it lasts for a total of ten minutes.

Today we're in one of those rare days where we don't have a set at night. We're in our next city now and its 2am which means our next show is only later tonight . Lila and Mac have decided to take full advantage of this and are both getting super drunk. Some techs and the guys from PTV are here as well.

"Wren!! Come drink!" Lila yells at me from the front of the bus. 

I glance up at the front really not wanting to do this. I don't want to party like they do. I've done it like three times in the last three weeks, I think thats too many.

"Wren!" Lila whines. "Come on!"

"I'm good, thanks." I reply to try and get her to stop trying to get my attention.

"You're not! You need a drink. You deserve one." she says.

As she speaks her voice travels closer, alerting me to the fact that she's coming here to try and get me to drink.

"Got you something." she says as she steps in the back lounge area.

"Don't want it." I say. At this point I'm almost entirely annoyed.

I see one of the techs stick his head into the "hall" to look down at Lila and I. As he does this, I get a glimpse of Vic up front talking to our lights person. He has a drink in his hand and by the looks of it, its the one and only drink that he's going to be having tonight.

"It would mean sooo much to me if you drank this though." Lila says, calling my focus back to her.

She's right beside me now with one leg bent on the couch and the other on the floor still. My eyes are level with the tequila she has for me. Its about half a cup full. Shes crazy if she thinks that I'm going to drink but she's even crazier if she thinks I would down all that at once without even a chaser or anything.

"Nah, not tonight." I say. "You go party, I'll be here in the back."

"Just know you've forced me to do this." she says and grabs my head, jerking it back before pouring half the cup into my mouth.

I try and push her away and spit the alcohol out, but she keeps my head pushed back with her hand on my throat and then covers my mouth and nose with her other hand, forcing my breathing to stop. The only choice I have is to swallow the drink. As soon as its down, she takes her hands away from me, giggling. I stand up and give her a push.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I scream.

She stands there giggling still. It pisses me off so much that I push her again, this time more aggressive than the last. She hits against the door frame and her legs hit the couch. She falls down on the couch and giggles still.

"You made me!" she says through laughs.

I take the rest of the drink from her hand and throw it on her. Her giggles stop and she stares at me in shock.

"What the hell!" she yells. "You're such a bitch, Wren."

"You just forced me to drink!" I yell back. This apparently is enough to start her giggles again. "Go fuck yourself." I say and throw the empty cup at her head before turning to storm off the bus.

Everyone is quiet as they watch me leave, clearly having heard us in the back. I catch Mac's eye and he gives me a look that says he'll come with me if I need him too, but I shake my head no at him. He looks towards Lila, his face now asking if I need him to go there but again, I shake my head at this. No point when she's in this mood.