6

After last nights "fun", we're all exhausted. Lila and I have been silent towards each other since the whole drink incident. She's probably pissed that I threw my drink on her, and I'm pissed that I had to after she forced alcohol down my throat.

Mac hasn't said anything to us either, probably figuring its best that he waits it out before trying to get in the middle of us. We're lucky that we haven't fought very much in the past, but whenever we did it would sometimes last the whole length of the tour. If it means she doesn't try to throw more alcohol down my throat then I'm fine with not talking for a little.

A sudden movement at the door makes me turn to see Jaime standing there with a grin on his face. He's covered in sweat from the set that they just finished.

"Hi guys!" he says loudly while walking into our dressing room.  "You pumped for tonight?"

"You've got to keep it down." Lila says and clutches her head.

"Yeah you guys aren't used to partying like we are, I forgot." he says and laughs. "It was a great time, though. We need to do it again."

"Oh, man, we'd love to!" Mac says enthusiastically.

"We're having a thing tonight if you guys are down?" Jaime offers.

I glance between Lila and Mac to see their reaction. Lila looks interested but annoyed and Mac just genuinely looks like he wants to party again.

"We could come by." Mac says.

"We're travelling tonight, though." I remind everyone.

Mac rolls his head towards me. "We leave at 4, we'll have plenty of time."

"You guys can stay on our bus." Jaime offers.

We all glance at each other knowing that Ray would rather kill us then "let" us stay on someone else's bus. I'm not sure if he does it as a protection thing against Lila and I or if he just wants us all to be on the bus and accounted for at all time. We've all got lost a couple of times before on tour, some of us more than others, some of us longer than others. We once went four days without seeing Lila, and even I disappeared once for a couple days. Never missed a show yet, though. 

"Lila, we got a guy we think you'd like." Jaime says. "He's friends with Tony's cousin, he'll be on the bus tonight."

She glances up at him looking just the slightest bit interested. "Whats he do for a living?"

"He's an electrician." he says. She looks back at her phone until Jaime speaks again. "Runs his own company. Two of them, actually."

"So he makes money?" she asks. Jaime nods yes at her. "He cute?"

"He's not too bad." he answers. "Fully tatted if thats what you're into. Anyways, we told him you'd be there and he's excited to see you."

"Yeah, maybe." Lila says, but both Mac and I can tell that she's not interested in the slightest. We've known her for long enough to tell how she's feeling based off the way she even blinks.

It's weird, though. Lila used to be all over guys and so far this tour she hasn't hooked up with anyone. I wonder if shes hooking up with someone already and just doesnt wanna tell us for some reason. But thats not like her either.

"Look, I gotta go, we're on soon, but we hope to see you on our bus until 4 or after." Jaime says. "Wren, dont tell him I said this, but Vic is excited to see you."

I blush profusely at this. I hope its dark enough on my side of the room to hide it, but Lila catches it right away. She knows me as much as I know her. Always has.

"Someones fucking Vic." she says in a singsong voice.

"I'm not fucking Vic." I snap back. "We're just friends."

"C'mon, tell us what he's like." Lila teases. "Is he like really rough with you? Because he seems like the rough type. You know the type who fu-"

"Lila." Mac warns. "Don't start."

"Tell us, Wren." Lila keeps going.

"Fuck off, Lila." I say, voice rising. She's on her way of ruining what was a nice time.

She rolls her eyes at me and goes back on her phone. Good. 

I don't know what the hell is going on lately, but she's aggravating me more than usual. Whenever its just us two we're fine, but as soon as someone else is with us, like Vic, she becomes such a bitch. I know she's not a fan of people, but its never been this bad before. 

"Are we going?" Mac asks, his mind fully on the party.

"I am." I say, putting emphasis on my words just to be a dick to Lila. 

"Like I would go to that." she sneers.

"I think you partied enough yesterday." I remind her.

Lila regards me for a second quietly before speaking up. "You know its fucked up that you wouldn't drink with me yesterday but now as soon as Vic is interested in you being at the party you wanna go and get fucked up."

"I don't wanna get 'all fucked up.'" I say. "Its just a party. Its something to do."

"I just think its funny that -" Lila starts but gets cut off by Ray.

"Guys, upstairs." he says, ducking his head into our room. "On in five."

Mac looks uncomfortably between Lila and I, probably hoping that our energy changes before we go on stage. I'm hoping hers changes for good at this point because I don't think I can stand a whole tour like this.