3: Alcohol Free

"Is that Chike?" I gasped as I spotted a man who looked and sounded like the Afro artiste, Chike singing on the makeshift stage.

"Oh, yeah. He's a friend." Henry said casually as he led me through the dance floor.

I spotted the bride and groom dancing and I slowed my steps as I watched them glancing at each other ever so lovingly. I was instantly reminded of Derrek. I had hoped that could have been us someday but now, I wasn't so sure. Camilla had certainly put a knife in our plans.

I sighed and averted my eyes from the lovely couple but right then, I crashed into a man's back.

"Sorry." I apologized, embarrassed as I slipped past the tall, bulky and dark skinned man. Thankfully, he was in a black suit or he would have advertised my lip gloss to the world.

I searched around for Henry who I immediately found talking to a slightly shorter version of himself. I blinked once and then twice and as I realized the second image of Henry wasn't disappearing, I realized the other must have been his twin.

"Tiara, come say hi!" Henry waved me over and I put on a smile as I walked over to him. "This is my brother, Louis with a silent 's'." He introduced as I stood beside him, gesturing his carbon copy who gave him a nod of approval.

Apart from the height difference, the only other difference between them was that Louis had a smaller, younger looking face which was clean shaven. Henry's beard must have made him look older than he actually was if his twin had a boyish looking face without a beard.

"Hi." I said, giving Louis' extended hand a firm shake. "I didn't know you had a twin, Henry." I glanced at the taller brother beside me and both men started to laugh.

"This doesn't surprise me anymore." Louis said shaking his head and I was left confused.

"We're not twins." Henry clarified and I blinked in disbelief, glancing from his face to Louis'. They looked identical, it made sense that one would think they were twins but now he had said they weren't, it did explain why Louis looked that much younger than him. Still, they looked so identical.

"Are you sure?" I asked, giving a small laugh.

"I mean, he's six years younger than I am." Henry informed and I nodded in realization. That was why Louis looked so young. He was still a teenager. "If you think Louis and I look alike you should see him with our sister, Priscilla. She was born three years before Louis but you'd think they were twins."

"I bet you three could pass as trip-"

"Uh oh!" Louis cut me off as his eyes widened in what looked to be fear and realization as he glanced at something behind me. "It's Nicole." He said, taking a step back. He looked like he was about to bolt.

"Don't you dare!" I heard a voice shout from behind me and I jumped in surprise. I hadn't realized she was so close to me.

I turned around to see a familiar looking woman. I was pretty sure I had seen her before but I couldn't remember where from.

"Louis! What did I send you to do?" The annoyed looking woman stormed towards the scared looking boy.

"I was going to do it but Henry held me up." Louis said, glancing at his older brother with pleading eyes but the latter only laughed, not making a move to assist his brother. Realizing this, Louis scowled at him before the woman dragged him off.

"Poor kid." Henry laughed, shaking his head in pity as he averted his eyes from his brother. "Nicole's going to kill him."

"Looks like it. She looked pretty upset."