; - prologue

"This is insulting." The eighteen year old boy with blond and scruffy hair and yellow brown eyes spoke, huffing out a breath before wrapping his arms around the girl's petite frame, scooping her closer to him as he presses the left side of his face on her stomach.

"Why can't I bring you to work?" The boy complains, making a face that the girl cannot see. "You're my guardian angel. My guardian angel's supposed to be looking out for me!" He complains further, pouting as he recalls his manager's words of not allowing him to bring her to missions.

"You'll only be gone in a few hours." The angelic girl says, placing her arms around his shoulders, one hand creeping into the back of his head as she lightly massages him there. The boy succumbed to her touch, always loving the way how she holds him. Endearing and heart fluttering.

"Not enough." The boy responds, looking up at the girl with a pout on his face. "Want my guardian angel with me." He says, placing a kiss on her clothed stomach.

The girl pursed her lips, thinking of something to encourage him. And after a minute of thinking, the girl snapped her fingers.

"I got it!" She says with a bright smile, retrieving her arms from the boy's shoulder as she clamped her hands together, the boy looking at her hands with much curiosity.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

The girl then unraveled her palms to him, showing him a turning necklace made of gold and filled with eyes that looked everywhere.

"If you wear this necklace all the time, it will let me know what you're doing - if you're in danger or not. Anywhere you are in this world, I'll know." The girl softly spoke to him, sitting on his lap as she wraps her arms around him, putting the necklace around his neck.

"Since this is a turning necklace, you just have to turn this one" the girl points at the last golden circle, "Turn it seven times and I'll come to you." She says, locking the accessory before hugging him tightly.

"From this day forward, you'll never be alone." She whispers to him.

Her words and actions reached to his heart. His insides felt tingly and soft whenever she spoke and touched him, and he loved feeling her touch as well. Closing his eyes, he lets out a soft hum before wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her back.