Four days after leaving Miyazaki Prefecture to live in a shared apartment with two people in Tokyo, Ame liked to believe that her days, afternoons and nights would be spent in complete solace. But it was totally the opposite three days after she started living with Denji and Aki.

"That's...a pretty unique but odd combination" Ame would say, looking at the many different flavored jams resting on top of the dining table, along with a spice of cinnamon, tub of butter and a jar of honey. Kazuto could only knit his eyebrows and quizzically look at Denji as he slab everything onto a piece of bread. Shirohato couldn't be bothered to be inside, though the scent of the apartment was delicious, the dining table just wasn't pleasing to look at.

"Strawberry jam, plum jam, orange jam with...butter and honey and...I'll add some cinnamon too!" Denji says, happily taking the bottle of cinnamon spice as he sprinkles it on top of his jam and other pairings. "This gotta be the best damn piece of bread ever!" And with that, he chomped onto the single toast. Kazuto went inside to his room to resume back on reading the manga's he found interesting.

All the while Denji was savoring the taste of his bread slabbed with many bread pairings, Ame stood on her feet and bent down to pick up the used spoons used for scooping jam and the butter knife.

"You don't have to clean up after him, you know" Aki spoke to Ame, closing his eyes and slowly shaking his head. Unable to comprehend everything while looking at Denji with a judging look.

"It's okay!" Ame beams at the black haired man tied in a topknot. "I like cleaning anyway!" Ame adds, closing the jam jars with her free hand. All the while Ame has her body bent forward to clean up the table, Denji took the luxurious opportunity to gaze his eyes on her cleavage that was peaking out of her loose shirt. His eyes gleamed upon seeing the plump and curvy shape of Ame's breasts; the remainder of his bread falling from his lips as he continued to stare at the glory.

And as Ame stood up and cleaned the used utensils on the kitchen sink, Aki took this opportunity to wack Denji on the back of his head.

"What time did he enter the bathroom?"

Ame raised her head up to look at Aki before looking at the wall clock perched up on the wall. "I think he went there thirty minutes ago!" She responded to him, a sofa cushion resting in front of her stomach while her right hand held onto the remote control.

With the estimated time she had told him, Aki went to the bathroom and heard Denji's voice from the inside. "Ah! I could stay here forever!"

"You're taking too long in there!" Aki shouted back.

When the night has fallen into them and Ame was looking outside the window, looking up at the glowing moon on the dark sky, she heard a knocking sound on her door. Getting up, she placed her hand on the knob and twisted it open, finding Aki standing in front of her door.

"I didn't mean to disturb you" Aki begins to say, "But have you seen Denji?"

Ame shook her head immediately. "I haven't seen him after dinner. But I did hear the door to the bathroom open and close." She told him.

With that, Aki turned around and knocked on the bathroom door thrice. "Don't sleep on the toilet!"

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"Good luck on your first day at work!" Ame says, smiling with her eyes closed while wearing a pink apron on top of her sleeping pajamas.

As Denji and Aki left the shared apartment, walked down the stairs and exited the apartment building, Denji lets out a dreamy sigh. "She's so wife material" he dreamily spoke. Imagining himself laying his head down on top of Ame's lap while she massages his head while his eyes ogle at her breasts.