cw: nsfw

Squelch!

With shallow breaths and a thin layer of sweat coating their forehead, Ame's long nails that sunk into Denji's skin slowly ascended as her arms turned to wrap around his shoulders, legs on either side of his hips while their tongues intertwined and interwove with each other's.

"Ah! Hah..."

"Ngh!"

Squelch!

His arms wrapped around her lithe body, their hearts raced inside their chests. Drunk with the taste of each other in the heated kiss for what seemed like hours as it kept flowing. Both felt more alive and more complete than ever before.

"Ame...Ame..." Denji moaned her name as they parted from the kiss, his moans sounding blissful in her ears; their eyes meeting together, staring at each other's different colored orbs before diving back into each other's mouth.

They continued making out with their bodies moving on its own and slightly bucking up and down as they slowly sank into each other. And soon, with their breaths faltering, they were inching closer to an unseen point when finally one of them put it into words, as their lips part.

"I love you."

Ame's eyes immediately flew open upon hearing those three words inside her mind while feeling something throbbing between her legs. At first, she didn't move and only had her eyes trained forward, looking at the time that read it's morning already. Slowly, she turned her head to her right side and found Denji breathing down on her neck.

That's probably why I dreamt of him. Ame thought to herself, watching him sleep peacefully. But why would I dream like that? Ame thought once more before her face flushes pink in color, her small action causing Denji to slowly stir awake, stretching his arms forward.

"Wake up now, Kazuto." Ame softly spoke, patting the little's boy cheek with her hand. The little boy took a deep breath before slowly sitting up, massaging the side of his body with his hand.

"That hurts" Kazuto mumbles, feeling the side of his body ache due to his sleeping position. All the while Ame was fixing her kimono, the sound of stomach growling echoed inside the car.

"That was me" Denji embarrassingly says.

"We haven't eaten either. But let's get something here at the rest stop." Makima says, removing her seat belt while looking at three people seated in the backseat before going out of the car.

"You'll look weird half naked." One public hunter spoke, looking at Denji through the rear view. "Wear this" he then proceeded to remove his coat and then handing it to him, climbing out of the car afterwards.

"But I don't even have cash with me" Denji mumbles, putting on the coat around his shoulders and arms. The throbbing feeling between her legs finally subsided but Ame's mind was still hazy from the racy dream she had with him. Gulping her saliva down her throat, she turned to look at him.

"I can cover for you." She spoke to him for the first time after the rundown building incident and kiss.

"Eh?!" Denji reacts, looking at her weirdly.

"It's okay. I don't expect anything in return!" Ame smiles at him, her cheeks turning into a deep shade of pink. "Think of this as an extension of your wish!" She said, flashing him a tight lipped smile before climbing out of the car with Kazuto (in which Shirohato is already resting on his shoulder).