cw: slight nsfw

Ame's eyes widened in surprise as she found a girl with pink hair and a set of red devil horns sinking it's teeth on the skin of her wrist. Not only did Ame have her eyes wide, so did Aki and the the other girl with dark, short hair and eye patch. Before Ame could open her mouth and speak, the girl with pink hair and a set of red devil horns immediately latched away from her wrist, droplets of Ame's blood falling down on the white tiles of the hospital while her hand makes an up and down motion in front of her mouth.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" She chanted while tears were slowly pricking in her eyes.

"You could've died if you do that carelessly!" Aki scolded her, taking out a handkerchief from the inner pocket of his coat. As he took a hold on her wrist and use the handkerchief to place it on top of the bite mark, Aki was surprised to see that the marks have already disappeared.

"I'm alright!" Ame immediately says, taking her wrist back from his hold. "I'll be going inside now." She adds, bowing her head a little before going over the door and twisting the knob handle. Before Ame could fully enter the room, she heard another voice from behind speak.

"So the rumors are true?" Anything added to the question was left unheard by Ame as she had already closed the door behind her.

"Ame!" Denji beams, his eyes glimmer as he sees the angelic girl walk through the doors of the room he's confined in. 

"Rest easy." She spoke to him, sitting down on the free chair besides his bed, showing him what she has been holding in her hands. "I made you something too!"

"What is that?" Denji asks, tilting his head to the side as he eyes the item in her hand with curiosity.

"It's called a bento box!" Ame announces, a bright smile painting her lips; placing it on top of his lap. "If you want to see more, go ahead and unwrap it!"

Blinking his eyes, Denji unwrapped the yellow cloth and gently lifted the top lid, the savory aroma of the food filled the four corners of his room. Not to mention, the way his palms rest under the bento box was still warm.

"I only cooked foods that are easy to digest when Aki called, telling me that you're here." She nodded her head slowly, sandwiching her hands between her thighs. "Are you still on duty?"

Denji, who already picked up a piece of tofu and popped it inside his mouth, shook his head. "I'm off already and Ms Makima gave me an off tomorrow!" He spoke to her, lightly chewing on the tofu. Pointing at it before turning his head to look at Ame. "This is really good." He complimented.

"I'm glad you liked it!" The corners of Ame's lips lifts up, her eyes even smiling at him. "Eat well, alright?" She smiled softly. As Ame was about to get up from the seat, Denji placed a hand on her shoulder, pouting at her.

"Don't go." Denji says, still pouting at her. "Stay will you? I'm gonna tell you about my day!" He beams to her.

A soft chuckle escapes Ame's lips as she sits back down. "Alright, I'll stay." She smiled up to him. "What happened at work today?"

"You wouldn't believe it!" Denji announces, a wide smile on his lips while his mouth was busy chewing on the sliced egg. As Ame was listening to how Denji's day went by, from being paired with a devilman named Power (the one who bit her earlier) to helping her save her cat named Nyako to facing a bat devil, she listened to his words intently. Truly, their lives are so much different from each other. But Ame was already satisfied from hearing it from him.

Maybe, falling in love with him is easy.

"I did good, didn't I?" He grins at her, closing the lid of the bento box as he finishes it.