十五

cw: nsfw

"Ah! Ngh. So good! Keep going!"

A string of airy and sensual moaning escapes her lips while her legs are draped over his shoulders, pressed into a mating position. He keeps her aroused until she whimpers and turns a translucent white with loss of endurance. On the verge of her third orgasm but he shows no signs of stopping. In fact, he wanted to go on more rounds with her.

"It's so good! It's so good! Uuuuurgh!"

Her blushing face does not betray her admittance to his prowess, nor does her hardening nipples that's saying hi to him. At the moment, the both of them feel pleasure. And they wanted more.

Sliding his hands over her chest, he pinches her soft nubs, causing them to elongate and get warm under his touch. "So soft! So soft!" He chanted, hands busy fondling and pinching her breasts while his hips continued to rut inside her in a fast pace.

Her breathing was starting to become more rapid and desperate, her chest rising and falling steadily in tune with the pace of his hips. "Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she spoke to him, her long finger nails dragging across the skin of his back, leaving long red marks.

"Let's cum together." He told her, mumbling a soft curse under his breath and continued to pound into her at the same time, his hands frantically massaging and rubbing her breasts. "Want to fill you up." He huffed and puffed, "You want that right?"

"I...Oh god yes!"

He closed his eyes as his breathing hitched in his chest. He was finally becoming one with her and he's feeling so much of it! The powerful ejaculation made him almost choke but he ignored it, finishing with her for the third time.

As soon as his last pulse left his cock, he opened his eyes and saw her staring right back at him, outstretching her arms to wrap around his neck, bringing his body on top of hers for a tight hug. He moved his hands over her body, making sure he soothed and rubbed against every crevice possible.

Ame's eyes shot open after that racy dream. That was the second time she dreamed of her and Denji doing the deed. Staring at the white ceiling above her, her throat felt dry and thirsted over something cold. The right side of her head ached and her body, especially her chest felt weak and heavy. Speaking of heavy, Ame blinked her eyes multiple times and wondered if her dream was a reality that happened or was it all just a dream.

However, she couldn't distinguish a dream from a reality. Because the moment she slightly lifted her head to look what was something heavy on her chest, it was Denji laying on top of her, still sleeping soundly. A splotch of pink tint crept over her cheeks, using her hands to cover her chest.

Was it really just a dream? Or did we...? Ame's blush deepened in color, shaking her head while covering her face. Gulping, she removed her hands off her face and tried to recall the events of last night.

We went to a restaurant, we ate and drank and I remember drinking seven glasses of beer. Shit, why did I even drink so much? Ame thought to herself, placing a hand on the right side of her head as it continued to pound and ache. She lifted her head up slightly again to take a look at a still sleeping Denji on her chest.

How did we even end up this way? She wondered to herself, not recalling the promise she made with him last night. Did Denji drink with me last night? Did he passed out here when he helped me? The blush crept onto her cheeks once more, wondering if she did anything that was beyond her normal self.

Using her hands to lift her body up, she slowly turned to her side to lay Denji down on his back on her futon. With wobbly legs, she lifted herself up from her bed before going to the bathroom.

Inside the bullet train bound for Kyoto, Makima leaned her back on her seat, a rare and crisp book between her hands.

"You like vintage books?" A voice of another devil hunter who is seated besides her asked.

Makima smiled and shook her head. "Just doing homework the government gave me." She replied, showing him the book she's holding onto. "It's about Takajo Ame. The girl we rescued from the province."

"Wait a second" the devil hunter froze, facing Makima. "You mean, the wish angel? She's really real and not just a hoax right?"

Makima nodded her head. "She's very real." She confirmed his thoughts. "We even had good beer last night! It was so good." Makima recalled the events of last night, her mind flooding with images of Ame smiling and laughing with her, seeing her be cute and vulnerable like last night made her heart flutter.

"When do we reach Kyoto again?" Makima suddenly asks, shaking the thoughts away from her head.

The devil hunter straightened his back and checked his wrist watch. "In about thirty minutes."

"I want a lunch box" Makima mumbles, though she said those words, images of Ame from last night vividly came flood inside her mind once more.

"We have a scheduled luncheon in an hour right?"

"We don't." Makima briefly responded, "But I'll make sure that I'll leave a time for that later." She sighed softly, leaning her head against the window.

"To be honest, I don't want to meet the big bosses in Kyoto." She begins to say, "They're very dreadful and demanding of meeting Ame. Don't they realize that if Ame freely walks under the sun she could attract a lot of devils? Especially that one devil."

"Devils roam among us anyway." The devil hunter gruff, crossing his arms over his chest. "Let the poor girl enjoy Tokyo. Eat some good beef and walk under the sun." He added before letting out a breath. "Which devil are you talking about?"

"The-" Before Makima could even finish her sentence, a group of passengers that surrounded them, suddenly pulled out their guns and pulled the triggers. Two bullets pierced into them - one on the chest and the other on the head.

"This is the C team. I repeat, C team."

Though pretending to be dead, Makima can still function and is very much alive. Knowing that the two of them were surrounded by that devil's agents. She knew the consequences of saying that devil's name yet she did not hesitate to bring it up earlier, causing this result. And because of that, her theory about that devil is confirmed.