girlfriend

Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a rant.

We all know that Ashton is "supposedly" dating this Bryanna girl, or whatever her name is. I just saw a picture of her kissing his forehead, kind of a giveaway that they're a legit thing.

You know what?

Fine.

I'm an Ashton girl, I admit, and it hurts a bit to see him with a girl in that way, and I've heard the rumors about her fat-shaming and such, but I don't care at this point. Let Ashton be happy. He's 20 years old. He's a legal adult. He's in a famous band. He's allowed to date. He's a great person, and if the rumors about her are true, then so be it. I'll admit to being a bit disappointed in Ashton if they're true, but maybe he's changing her. You never know, okay?

Yes, maybe she's using him for money and attention or to sleep with him or whatever, but that's their business. I honestly don't care. I just want Ashton to be happy, along with the rest of the boys. If this is his way of staying happy, so be it. So long as he and the boys keep pumping out music and doing what they love, I'm totally fine with all of this.

But I want to send out another message with this: don't send her hate. If they're dating, there's probably a reason that Ashton hasn't directly come out about it yet. That reason is probably us, the "fam". If we can call ourselves that at this point.

Back in January, when the boys were on break in Australia and all these rumors started emerging, we spread them around when we honestly shouldn't have. We don't need to stalk the boys' every waking moment. They're human beings, they make mistakes just like everyone else. They're allowed to have sex and drink and go to clubs and have girlfriends. And as for these girlfriends, we shouldn't be sending them hate. She's making Ashton happy, or at least she seems to be. Who are we to get in the way of our idol's happiness? Because that's just cold.

Don't send hate to anyone, guys. I understand if you're upset, but it's his life, not ours. We don't need to invade it.

-Catherine