japan set list

Attached to this chapter is the set list I found on Twitter based on the very first SLFL show in Nagoya.

I would like to start this mini-rant by saying this: IT MAY CHANGE

The show in Japan was a bit rushed because the town apparently had a curfew, which would obviously affect the speed of the show itself. This means  there could be more songs added, songs could be taken out (Don't Stop, SLSP, etc.) but there's still a chance that this is the final set list.

Don't freak out about it.

Out of the songs from SGFG, there are 10 on the set list (11 if you separate Carry On as the intro and Outer Space later on). Yes, there's still another several that are missing from the album, but remember that annoying little poll the boys posted on Twitter? Asking if we wanted to hear WAYF over Airplanes and Catch Fire?

That is all I will say on that matter (for the record, I voted Catch Fire).

Again though, the set list may change. With the matter of the curfew causing a rushed show, and the fact that the boys haven't really toured much in Asia before, meaning the fans there won't have heard a lot of the older songs live either, the European, North American, and OZ/NZ shows could have way different set lists. Don't be alarmed about what they have so far.

And if you are?

Stop it.

Really. If you're able to see 5SOS live, enjoy the time you have seeing them. Don't worry about what songs they aren't playing. Enjoy the songs they are playing. Because they're playing then for you, and they're having an awesome time doing it.

Be happy for them.

-Catherine