weird dream

Okay so this isn't really an update but I had this really weird dream last night involving 5sos that I want to talk about.

So I was at my concert (which isn't until September) and for some reason my parents, brothers, and one of my cousins were all with me. We got there and there were maybe 50 people there total, and no one was sitting in assigned seating, plus I don't even think it was an arena for some reason. I have lawn seats, but I went up to the front row and I started freaking out because it was empty so I sat down in the closest seat to the stage.

After a while, Hey Violet came onstage, but none of them had their instruments and there was just this giant control panel center stage. Someone asked where their instruments were and they were just like "oh, we want to do a more relaxed set tonight" and I can't even remember how the set went anymore, it was just sort of pointless.

Then we had to wait a little longer and I started walking around and talking with people and asking them what was going on and all of them were really confused too. I got back to my seat just before the boys' set started and I had to force my dad out of my seat for some reason.

Then the boys came on.

Now, this is where it gets really weird.

So they come onstage, but all of them are wearing farmer outfits. Straw hats, blue jean overalls, plaid shirts with the sleeves rolled up. And none of them actually had their instruments.

Suddenly the stage was set up like a corn field or some shit, and Ashton was just like "I need to quickly go hide in this cellar thing so I can pop out and start playing drums okay" and he just jumped into this thing in the ground and disappeared.

Then the other boys had their instruments and they were strumming them and stuff but they weren't actually making sounds, and Ashton popped up and ran over to the drum set and started banging on it, but, again, no sound. After a while you could sort of hear it, but I had no clue what song it was. They didn't even sing, they just played the intro to the show then launched into some weird skit about Calum not knowing where his tractor was and something about a baseball team.

At some point, a bunch of people stood directly in front of me so I couldn't see anything whatsoever except I could just barely see that the stage was filled with old-timey baseball players and the boys were nowhere to be found.

Then they came back on again and returns moved out of the way, but suddenly I was in the second row directly behind some really tall guy. I think that Luke and Michael and Calum just sort of grabbed their microphones and started messing around onstage with them, then I woke up.

I think I need to tell this to my dad because he really enjoys analyzing dreams, but I have no clue where the hell any of this came from.

Okay, carry on with your lives now.