~ Chapter - 02 *She is here* ♡

Everyone - Mimi ????

Shree - Ye mimi kaun hai ?

Chhotu - Jo bhi ho...par use sunke ye dono rone kyu lage ?????

Sameer handled himself and spoke...

Sameer - Kal humare office me IB Agent Dr.Monami Mahajan Shergill aa rahin hain....

Everyone nodded...

Arjun - Aur agar unke saamne tum logon ne koi bhi carelessness dikhai...(interrupted)

Sameer - To humse bura aur koi nhi hoga ! 

Everyone was amused as they never saw sameer like this....those threats of arjun were common to them...but of sameer....this was something unexpected for them...

Arjun - I hope U all have understood !

All gave affirmative response....

Ayesha's POV

Ye Dr.monami hain kaun aakhir....arjun sir ki threats to roz hi milti rehti hain...par sameer ?? Use aajke pehle aise to kabhi nahi dekha....but he was damm serious mann...galti hui to dono kachha chaba jayenge hume ! BTW he was looking too handsome in that attitude by god ! Uff ayesha kya soch rahi hai tu bhi ! Let's get back to the work !

POV ended

NEXT DAY IN ETF OFFICE

Arjun and Sameer were continously moving to and fro in the conference room with face having lot of emotions....while the others were just watching them confusingly.....

Chhotu (inaudible to samjun) - Mujhe inhe dekh dekh ke chakkar aa jayenge ab !

Shree - Haan yr....arjun sir to kbhi kisi ke aane jane ki koi parwah nahi karte the...aaj itna kyun imaptient ho rahen hain...

Riya - Maine Monami ma'am ke baare me search kiya tha....She is a fire officer yrrr ! Mtlb shooting me to arjun sir ko piche chhod de...or aaj tk pta ni kitne missions successful kiye hain unhone....

Ayesha - Vo to hume bhi pata hai....tu ye bta unki personal life ke baare me kuch pata chala....I mean arjun sir or sameer sir ma'am se personally connected hain kya....

Riya - Nahi na....personal koi info hai hi nhi....

Suddenly the gate of their room opened and a girl in black leather jacket, black jeans with a gun in the pocket entered....Arjun and sameer were breathing heavily on seeing her...It was their mimi....that mimi who was with them in their every difficult time but they left her in the worst situation because of their own inner turmoil....That mimi who was with them since their end of teenage...who helped them to achieve their goals....who made them smile when they lost hopes in their life....That mimi whom they left alone to fight in the worst situation......

That mimi whom they left alone to fight in the worst situation

Her aura was speaking power, attitude....An aura which can make even the dangerous criminals feel fear for a second, Her face....devoid of any emotion....Her walk...like a tigress...And the addition on her supremacy was the gun she was carrying....No makeup on face still looking beautiful to mesmerize anyone but enough attitude to make anyone nervous....

Everyone saluted her except Arjun and Sameer as they were still in that phase of nervousness and anxiety....

She nodded and spoke - ACP Arjun Rawte aur ACP Sameer Rathod....seniors ko respect dena aata nahi hai ye bhul gaye (strict tone)

SamJun - Mimi !!

Monami - Sorry ??

Samjun ran towards her with to hug her with tears in their eyes but stopped in their tracks as monami showed her hand to them to stop....

Monami - Stay in your limits ACPs !

Sameer - Mimi pleaseee (almost crying)

Monami threw a deadly glare to him...

Arjun - Sorry mimi....please maaf kardo...

Monami - Maaf apno ko kiya jata hai ACP.....Aur mai aapki apni nahi hun....And BTW I am very much disappointed from your behaviours....You guys don't even know how to treat your seniors.....

Samjun saluted her....

In all these.....juniors were hell confused....only thing for which they were sure was that samjun and monami have some sort of past connection.....but inspite of these the feeling of shock has overpowered there minds.....as THE ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE is crying  and pleading to someone !!!!!

Monami - Let's get back to the work guys !! Bohot time waste ho chuka hai....

She didn't even spared a glance to SamJun's crying face...as she knows that no matter how rude she behave with them....no matter how much angry she was with them....but she can't see them in tears....she will melt faster than ice from their tears....And why not ! Afterall she was always like a mother to them.......

She discussed every details related to the case and straightly went to her home totally ignoring SamJun....and the whole day they were continously trying to apologise to her but as usual mimi ki zid ke aage unke nahi chali.....

Dekhte hain agle din kya tamasha hoga.....

....................................................

Aaj mai thoda sa free thi to double update !!

Agr vote or views nai mile to mai sachhi band kardungi dekhlena.....

Bhar bhar ke vote karo cutiessssssssssssss

B-byeeeeeeeee peeps !!!!!!!!!