~ Chapter - 10 *Chachus got scolding* ♡

Sameer and Arjun both were in Arjun's cabin thinking about today's incident but both of them still didn't realized that they also had some shares of mistakes for whatever happened. They knew that ETF shares a family bond because almost everyone either lives single in the city or orphan. They forgot that they can fight with anyone for their family. They forgot that all juniors see both of them as idols and they can't see tears in the eyes of them and eventually they never realized that maybe ayesha and riya have feelings for them that's why they fought for them (buddhu log)

 They were sitting across the table with their heads in their palms....maybe trying to calm their anger ? or maybe in guilt ? Who knows....

Someone  - Kitne buddhu ho aap dono....

They snapped their heads towards door to see who dared to call them idiots but their eyes softened and a small smile danced on their lips to see baby there. They got up from their seats to welcome her *princess treatment you know*. Baby came jumping towards them and royally sat on Arjun's chair without any hesitation. Arjun took the seat beside Sameer's and they both sat opposite to baby.

Arjun - Kyu baby hum buddhu kyun hain ?

Baby raised her eyebrows looking down puckering her lips and rolled her chair almost ignoring them.

Baby - Pehle icecream mangvao fir batati hun

SamJun smiled brightly as she demanded something after so long with full rights. Sameer called Shree inside and said - Shree baby ke liye ek chocolate ice cream leke aana please.

Shree nodded his head and was about to go but halted in his steps and turn around as baby said - Shree bhaiya ek nahi teen cup lana

Sameer - Baby aap teen cup khaoge to cold nahi hoga aapko ?

Baby facepalmed and said - Aur fir ye kehte hain ki main inhe buddhu kyun kehti hun....huhhh....are maine hum teeno ke liye mangai hai

Arjun was about to deny but baby again said seeing his mouth open - Agar nahi khai to mai chali jaungi yahan se

Arjun immediately shut his mouth causing Shree to hiding his chuckle.

Baby - Shree bhaiya aap ek kaam karo...ann..(counting on her fingers cutely)...1..2..3...haa...8 cups ice cream manga lo sabke liye or chachi ke cabin me bhi bhijva dena kehdena baby ne mangai thi or saare paise aadhe aadhe in dono (pointing at SamJun) se lelo abhi

Shree widened his eyes as obviously he can't ask money from his seniors.

Shree - Iski jarurat nahi hai baby mai khud khareed dunga sabke liye (getting nervous)

Arjun - No problem Shree ye lelo (giving money to him)

Shree was still hesistant to take on which baby said - Are Shree bhaiya lelo....ye dono aapke senior honge par main in dono ki senior hun (giggled cutely)

Shree and SamJun broke into a smile and Shree went to take icecream after taking money.

Sameer - Baby ab to batado.....

Baby sang 'Naaahhhiiiiiiiii' and royally ignored them and roamed around cabin looking everything curiously. SamJun sighed in defeat in front of their senior. After 10 minutes Shree came inside the cabin with three cups of ice cream and kept it on the table. Baby came near him.

Baby - Aap log apne liye leke aaye ? (Shree nodded with a smile) aur chachi ke cabin me pohonchai ? (Shree again nodded) Okieeee ab aap log jake enjoy karo ice cream ! 

Shree smiled and ruffled her hairs and nodded politely at SamJun which was reciprocated by them and went out. Baby again sat on Arjun's chair and opened the lid of the three cups and forwarded two of them towards SamJun.

Baby - Chalo chalo khana shuru karo varna pighal jayegi.

SamJun shook their heads seeing baby engrossed in eating ice cream while smudging it on her face. Sameer picked up a tissue and carefully wiped the ice cream from baby's face by gently holding her chin with other hand.

Arjun - Baby ab to batao

Baby without looking up - Aap logon ne dono didi ko kyu danta aaj subah ? (eating ice cream)

Arjun sighed and closed his eyes - Baby un dono ne galti ki thi....unhe mimi se aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi....kitna bura laga hoga mimi ko

Baby - To aap logon ko kisse dant padni chahiye ?

SamJun (in confusion) - Huhh ???

Baby - Kyunki sabse jyada bura to unhe aapke actions se laga hai (seriously while looking into their eyes)

SamJun looked down not able to look at her as they what she is talking about. 

Baby - Ab kyun aap dono niche dekh rahe ho ? Subah to bade josh me danta tha unhe....abhi kaha gaya vo josh ?

They tried to find words to express themselves but got nothing so they kept looking down with a layer of tears in their eyes.

Baby - Aap logo ko pata hai ki yaha sab family ki tarah rehte hain jaise parakram academy me rehte the....vaha bhi to koi kisi ke khilaaf kuch nahi sunta tha....yaha tak ki bala bro or sid bro bhi chachu ke liye stand lete the to yaha bhi to Riya didi or Ayesha didi ne aapke liye stand liye kyunki unhone aapko sad dekha....maana ki unko chhoti maa se aise nahi puchhna chahiye tha or uske liye chhoti maa ne unhe daant diya hai par vo gaye to aap logon ke liye the na....par aap log unhe thank you bolne ki jagah unpe gussa karke aagaye.....un dono ko rula diya aapne (with a pout)

SamJun realised what she was saying - Sorry !

Baby - Are buddhu log mujhe thodi rulaya hai....jinhe rulaya hai unhe jaake sorry bolo na aap (facepalmed herself)

SamJun were hesistating but decided to say sorry to them because they were also mistaken.

Arjun - Achha okay....hum unse maafi mang lenge pakka

Baby (squinting her eyes) - Sirf dikhaane ke liye to nhi bol rahe na ?

Sameer - Nahi nahi baby....sahi me hum guilty hain

Baby - Okay then ! (clapped her hands)

Chhotu knocked at the cabin door and after hearing 'come in' he came inside and informed them that Monami was calling everyone in her cabin.

Baby - Aap log jao tab tak main aapke cabin me hi hun

SamJun nodded with smile and went away.

**************************************************************

Vote and comment on this chapter too please <3