~ Chapter - 09 *They confessed* ♡

It was the afternoon time and both ACPs were still in their cabin and here Monami was feeling bad for snapping on Riya and Ayesha, although she knew that they were wrong in questioning her past life but she understood their emotions too. She called Riya and Ayesha in her cabin.

In conference room - 

Shree - Riya Ayesha tum logon ko Monami ma'am ne apne cabin me bulaya hai....

Riya - Yaar aur daant padegi kya ?

Ayesha - Bhai subah se daant hi to kha rahe hain hum log (making an annoying face)

Chhotu - Are ab jao bhi varna late karoge to aur dant padegi

Hearing this Riya Ayesha stood up from their respective chairs and sprinted towards Monami's cabin. On reaching infront of the cabin door, they started looking at each other and then the door feeling skeptical about who will knock the door and be the prey of angry lioness. After a lot of inner turmoil, they took a deep breath and knocked the door together. They heard a faint 'come in' from the cabin. They gulped the saliva and opened the door. Taking slow steps, they came in front of monami where she was reading a file. Monami looked up at them and signaled them to sit on chairs. They both pull the chair a little and settle themselves on the chair. For a good time, no one spoke anything. The silence was getting awkward, Risha and Monami decided to break the silence at the same time.

Trio - I am sorry

Monami looked at them normally as she was expecting this kind of response from them but Risha looked confusingly at monami. Looking at their confused state monami chuckled inside but maintained that stern face.

Monami - I am sorry for snapping at you, but I hope you both realized your mistake.

Risha - Yes Ma'am 

Riya - We are really sorry for our misbehaviour (looking down)

Monami had already forgiven them and was also aware of their feelings for Sameer and Arjun.

She wanted to hear it from their mouths. And as she doesn't like to ramble on, she straightforwardly asked them.

Monami - By the way why you behaved like that in morning ?

Ayesha (confused) - Hun ?

Monami - Tum dono subah mere paas unki vakalat karne kyun aaye the Ayesha

Ayesha and Riya looked at each other dumbfounded. Actually so far they never thought about it seriously. They knew that they were attracted to their respective partners but they never thought far from it. They were just going with the flow while admiring them from far.

Monami - C'mon speak up

Riya (stammering) - Ma'am vo ai..aise hi, matlab humare se..seniors hain to bas...bas aise hi...

Monami raised her one eyebrow with a glint of amusement in her eyes which went unnoticed by both the ladies as they were too nervous and blank to notice something.

Monami - Achha ? Agar aisa hai to aap stutter kyun kar rahi hain Miss Mukherjee, aur mere pure carrier me maine to kisi junior ko apne senior ko leke itna protective nahi dekha ?

Ayesha - Aisa ku..kuch nahi hai ma'am (feeling extremely nervous)

Monami believed that they both were perfect for her stupid brother in laws. And now if you want to ask that how can monami trust them when they have only met for 2 days so let me tell you that in all those years maybe SamJun never got to know about their family's whereabouts but Monami always kept a track of their personal and professional life (Ulti Khopdi ki biwi jo hai). So she knew RiSha from a long time.

She understood that they were fearing and hesitating because she was present as a senior in front of them right now.

Monami - Main un dono ki bhabhi hun, bata sakti ho tum dono mujhe (in a soft tone)

Hearing this RiSha's eyes widen and their jaw drop to ground. Saying that they were shocked would be an understatement. Monami was having a hard time controlling her laugh seeing their shocked faces.

Ayesha - Aap unki....BHABHI HO ! (little loud voice in last as she was surprised very much)

Monami nodded while biting her lower lip in order to control her laugh.

Riya - Isiliye vo dono pehle din aapko dekh ke roye the (asked with wide eyes)

Monami again nodded while sighing.

RiSha - Par kyun ?

Monami got confused hearing this.

Monami -Kya kyun ?

Ayesha quickly said while shaking her head a little as per to clear the confusion.

Ayesha - Matlab vo dono aapko dekhke roye kyun the ?

Riya - Aur aap unse itna distant kyu ho fir ?

Monami - Ye sab baate abhi batane ke liye nahi hai (with little tears while looing at table) Leave this, maine jo sawal puchha hai uska jawab do

RiSha again went back to their nervous state. They opened their mouth to say something but paused and closed it. They did it quite a few times. Monami sighed seeing them.

Monami - Dekho guys, you can tell me whatever you have in your heart. Main unse tumhari chugli karne nahi jaungi. 

Riya - Ma'am vo...actually...I..I... (while looking down)

Monami - Riya, aankhe upar karke baat karo. Kuch galat nahi kar rahe ho tum log jo aankhe niche hain tumhari. Kabhi bhi apni feelings ko leke doubtful mat raho, ye tumhari feelings hain kisi aur ki nahi, to samne vala kya sochega iski chinta tumhe nahi honi chahiye. Samjhe ?

RiSha nodded with a small smile on their face.

Monami - Chalo batao ab

RiSha - I like Arjun Sir/Sameer

Monami smiled with contentment. 

RiSha - Please unhe mat batana ma'am (with a scared face)

Monami laughed a little seeing their reaction.

Monami - Thik hai nahi bataungi....Sahi time pe vo khud tumhe batane ko kahenge (she murmured the latter part inaudible to them)

Riya - Ma'am apko koi problem nahi hai ?

Monami - Mujhe bhala kyun koi problem hogi Riya ?

Ayesha - Vo Ma'am jis tarah se humne aapse subah baat ki....(interrupted)

Monami - Jis tarah se tum dono ne subah mujhse baat ki vo thoda undisciplined tha, par jis tarah se tum dono ne unhe protect kiya without caring ki tum kisse ladne jaa rahi ho, I am damn sure you guys are the best for them. (she said with an assuring smile)

RiSha smiled shyly to her while getting a little embarassed.

Monami - But haan, ye jo bhi baaten humare beech huin hain ye kisi ko pata nahi chalni chahiye bahar, not even your stupid seniors.

They both chuckled and nodded. Then they discussed a little about the recent case.

******************************************************************

Vote and comment on this chapter peeps...

Take care and B-byeeeeee till next !