~ Chapter - 06 *Risha's misunderstanding* ♡

She was about to go but got interrupted by arjun...

Arjun (quite scared voice) - Barkha bhabhi ko kya hua mimi....

Monami slowly lifted her eyes from ground on arjun and her stare was quite dangerous which scared arjun too....

Monami -  Kaun barkha bhabhi ACP ? (sarcastically)

Arjun (in pleading tone) - Mimi ple..aseee 

Monami (diverting her eyes) - Achha hoga ki hum log kaam pe focus karen ACP Rawte....

Arjun was about to speak something but got interrupted by monami...

Monami - And discussion is over now ! (stern voice like karan)

And she went to her cabin with baby...

In Conference Room...

Arjun was still staring at the from which monami exited...Sameer came forward and put a hand on his shoulder...Sensing his touch arjun immediately turned and hugged him tightly which was equally reciprocated by sameer....

Arjun was sobbing silently while hiding his face in sameer's shoulder while sameer was also shedding silently tears while consoling arjun

Seeing this, all the etf members were worried and shocked as they never saw arjun expressing any of his emotion in front of them and now he is crying without caring about the surrounding. In between all this, Riya and Ayesha were worried but somewhere they were getting angry on monami too...As obviously they didn't knew the past and relation of them but today the love of their life were crying because of her...

Being the members of best investigatory team, the cold behavior of monami towards SamJun only didn't went unnoticed by any of the etf members from starting, but they ignored it thinking that they are maintaining their professionalism....but today's incident proved it that the matter is something else....

In Monami's Cabin.... 

As soon as monami entered her cabin she sat down on the couch with a thud and let her tears flow down freely....meanwhile baby quickly sat on monami's lap and hugged her tightly snuggling more and more into her....monami also hugged her tightly as after karan's demise baby was the only person for her from whom she can share her every feeling without any hesitation....Indeed in this hard phase of their life, baby proved that she is an old soul who is responsible, sensible and mature.....

After a while monami handled herself....she broke the hug and wiped her tears and cupped baby's face...

Monami - Chalo bachha...aap pehle ab khana khalo ab....

Baby - Abhi bhukh nahi hai chhoti maa....

Monami - Baby last time school lunch me khaya tha na aapne vo bhi 4 ghante pehle....so ab bina der kiye jaldi se khana pdega aapko....

Baby - Aapse argument me koi jeet hi nahi sakta....huh ! (facepalming herself)

Monami (chuckled) - Nautanki kahi ki !

Monami then ordered something for baby from office staff.....Baby started telling monami her school stories...After a while baby asked....

Baby - Chhoti maa...apne juno chachu or sam chachu ko mumma ke baare me kyun nahi bataya ??

Monami - Kaise batati baby...Samajh hi nahi aata ki kaha se btau or kya kya batau unhe....(crying) Ye do saal humne kaise nikale hain iska andaza bhi nahi hai unhe...maine tumne kya kya jhela hai ye sab kuch bhi nahi malum hai unhe....Are do saal se kabhi milne hi nahi aaye vo...hum sabko paraya kar diya unhone or aaj achanak se kis haq se puchh rahen hain dono ki kya hua hai....

Till then someone knocked on cabin's door....

Monami quickly wiped her tears and asked to come in...

A staff brought a plate of food for them...

Monami - Chalo bachha ye sab baaten chhodo or khana kha lo pehle...

Baby nodded....and monami lovingly feed baby with her hands.... SamJun were watching this scene from the window with a sad smile on their face while remembering those moments when monami and barkha used to feed them with their hands...when they make param and karan jealous with their both bhabhi.....when they use to seek advices from karan and monami for their future.....

Riya and Ayesha were going towards monami's cabin to submit some file but stopped in their tracks when they saw SamJun there....Their sad faces and monami's laughing face with baby didn't went unnoticed by them and this triggered their anger further more...

Ayesha - How can she be so rude !

Riya - Exactly ! Ek to arjun sir or sam sir kisi se itne pyaar se baat nahi karte or inse kar rahe hain to ye aise behave kar rhi hain jaise pata nahi inke sath kitna galat kardiya hai sir ne...

Ayesha - Vohi na...Why she is behaving like a mother jiske bachhon ne kuch galti kardi ho or ab vo usse naraz hain...huh !

Riya - Jo bhi hai par mujhse in dono ko aise nahi dekha jaa rha...

Ayesha - Hume baat karni hi padegi ab....

Riya nodded and they both planned to confront monami regarding this.....

Let's see ki riya or ayesha ki baate sunke monami ka gussa kahan tak jata hai.....

.................................................................

Jaldi se votes or comment kardo guysssssssss !!

Hehehehehhe....sorry for late updates.....

B-bye peepssssssss