~ Chapter - 12 *Mission* ♡

Monami - You are right....I am Monami Karan Shergill.

Arjun - And I am the cousin of Karan Shergill and Param Shergill.

Astonished faces with wide eyes could be easily spotted around the room.

Riya - Sameer sir aap...?? (with hesitation)

Sameer (sighing heavily) - Consider myself as their close family friend.....

Thick silence was all one could hear around the room. Everyone was trying to absorb the information they got. Monami somehow composed herself as the case was more important, both personally and professionally. She came sat on her chair.

Monami - Anyways, I know it's too much of information to take in in one day but let's get back to the case.

Everyone composed themselves and got attentive and took their seats around the table.

Ayesha - Ma'am ye details hain Salvatore ke kaamo ki jo vo yaha India me illegaly kar raha hai (opening the projector)

Switching the images in between she continued telling everyone about his bases that were established in few cities around Mumbai and his main base that was in Mumbai itself. Finishing her part she looked at Riya to continue. Riya nodded, coming forward she inserted her pendrive in the laptop and started telling the information she got about the personal history of Salvatore and the members of his gang, his second hand, Dante. They got to know that Salvatore is never alone, wherever he goes, he always have atleast three men with him. She ended her part with this information.

Shree came forward and told everyone about all the locations and database of his work which was quite risky because if anyhow his identity was revealed or his location was tracked coz of entering in Mafia's database, he would have lost his life. But Shree being the best hacker did everything very carefully that they didn't even got the hint of someone's interference in the database.

After Shree, Chhotu told them about the locations Salvatore had visited in last month and a few locations where he is expected to visit in upcoming days. All thanks to his inside sources. They got to know that Salvatore is going to visit a club 2 days later, owned by him but the intention was not clear of his visit.

All of them started discussing about this and were trying to spot some loopholes so that they can hold a grip in the case. 

Monami - Rawte, Rathod, what are your opinions about this ?

Arjun - Salvatore is not an easy fish to catch. Though we have information about his works but directly govt ko dene ka koi fayda nahi hai kyuki sari details pe uske underworld ka naam 'Saint' mentioned hai. Jab tak upar se ye sb chizen investigate hongi tab tk Salvatore alert hojayega jo hum afford nahi kar sakte. Aur bina kisi extra force ke hum uspe attack bhi nahi kar sakte because of less man power or govt extra force issue nahi karegi jb tk sare proof nahi mil jate.

Sameer - Anyhow hume Salvatore ke naam 'Saint' ko prove karna hoga without his knowledge tab jaake hum physically action le payenge.

Monami hummed nodding her head.

Monami - I have a plan but it is very risky, jo ye execute karega uski jaan jane ke 70% chances hain.

She looked around the table to see their expressions but none of them have any trace of hesitation on their faces.

Chhotu - Ma'am jaan dene ke liye hi to hain hum ETF me varna kisi company me job kar rhe hote (with a wide grin)

Monami smirked slightly and put her hands on the table and straighten herself.

Monami - Riya, Ayesha tum dono kabhi club gaye ho ? (They nodded) Are you comfortable in short clothes ? (Riya nodded but Ayesha was skeptical)

Monami - Kya hua Ayesha ?

Ayesha- Ma'am vo...maine aaj tak try nahi kiya hai....actually I am from a small city to vaha allowed nahi tha or yaha aane ke baad fir kabhi aisa mauka nahi aaya ki pehnne pade so..uh..

Monami - It's ok not a problem. So Riya is going to execute the plan. Any problem Riya ?

Riya looked at her and nodded in no with confidence.

Shree - But Ma'am exactly karna kya hai ?

Monami - Riya ka baad me batati hun.....Pehle shree I'll give you a bracelet, as you said ki tum koi bhi gadget bana lete ho, So you have to install a mic and camera in that. But I need that in 2 days, will you be able to do that ?

Shree - I will ma'am, but just for reference aap mujhe vo bracelet dikha sakti hain abhi ?

Monami nodded and pulled out a gold bracelet from her bag and gave it to shree.

Shree took the bracelet and examined it carefully. After few seconds,

Shree - Ma'am..uh....will you mind if I do some alterations in it ?

Monami nodded in no - No I don't, but take care of the fact ki ye bracelet hi lagna chahiye.

Shree - Sure ma'am uski koi tension nahi hai ye camera or mic install hone ke baad exact aisa hi dikhega.

Monami - Ok Good. Now Chhotu, pata karwao ki Salvatore kis club me exact kis time pe jaane vala hai.

Chhotu - Ma'am pata chal gaya 

Everyone looked at him confusingly.

Chhotu - Aap jab shree ko bata rahi thi kaam to mujhe mere informer ka message aya tha, maine use bolke rakha tha ki uski visit ki exact location or timing pata karne ki koshish karta rahe, so uska message aaya ki vo Club Sirkus me jaane vala hai jo Vile Parle East me hai. Raat me 8 se 10 baje tak aane ke chances hain.

(I picked the name of club from google. No offence to the club)

Monami - Good job chhotu !

Chhotu (with a wide grin) - Thankyou Ma'am !

Monami - Okay, I have never visited that area, so do any of you know about hotels near the club ?

Sameer - Yes Ma'am us club ke just opposite hi ek hotel hai. I was there for a case to mujhe pata hai us area ke baare me.

Monami - Good ! Chhotu us hotel ka ek room book karwao jaha se club saaf saaf dikhe or vaha ki glass windows tint karwao taaki bahar se andar kuch na dikhe, manager ko paise khila dena munh band rakhne ke liye.

Everyone was damn confused but nodded in yes.

Monami - Rawte, Rathod, tum log sari details govt ko dene ke liye ready rakho. We'll need it soon.

Riya - Par Ma'am....mujhe karna kya hai ????

Monami - Salvatore ko seduce karna hai !

Everyone - WHATTT ?????????

************************************************

Do vote and comment on this chapter please pretty people <3