~ Chapter - 15 *Mission |4|* ♡

Someone - A beauty like you surely owes a drink from me.....

Riya turned around as she didn't expected Salvatore to be this pervert to get lured this easily. But obviously the capo of Italian Mafia is not that fool (though handsome much), there was another stranger who offered drink to her. Riya mentally rolled her eyes looking at the man in front of her giving her a flirty smile. She saw him paying the money for the wine with extra tip to waiter.

Riya (mentally) - Chalo...achha hai, Paise bach gaye !

Random - And I thought only drinks are good in this bar.....(eyeing her up and down)

Riya - I must say your thinking is quite small then (raising her eyebrows while taking a sip from glass )

Random - Feisty much eh ? (Riya just shrugged her one shoulder) Well how can this beautiful woman be alone in a club ?

Riya - I am hoping you don't have any to be upset on you sitting with me.

Random - Why ? You afraid ?

Riya - Of what ?

Random - To fight

Riya - Fight ? Over a man ? Tsk I'd rather eat this glass (rolling her eyes and taking a sip)

In room,

Ayesha - I am first time seeing this side of Ri !

Shree - Hainaaaa ! Kya ladki hai bhai ye

Chhotu - Par kitne sahi se sambhal rahi hai sab 

Monami - I second that, she is doing much better than what I had expected. What's say Rawte ? (smirk)

Arjun just made a face towards monami.

In club,

Before the man could say anything, a bodyguard was behind him putting his one hand in pocket and one on the man's shoulder.

Bodyguard - Time over young man

Seeing the physique of the bodyguard, that person went away without a noise of protest.

Bodyguard - You're a lucky girl (smirks)

Riya arched her one eyebrow asking what.

Bodyguard (pointing 1st floor) - Boss himself asked for you.

Riya tilted to see Salvatore sitting up with his shirt open a bit more than earlier, keeping one hand on the rest and sipping whiskey from the other. He was sitting like a king and watching her intensely. She smirked looking at him and did an eye gesture as if checking him out.

Riya - Looks like your boss gonna be more lucky tonight (maintaining eye contact with Salvatore)

She stood up and walked with the bodyguard towards him. Swaying her hips like a model she went towards Salvatore. Salvatore forwarded his hand and took her hands in his and kissed on the knuckles. He smirked and said in his thick italian accent.