~ Chapter - 11 *Revelation* ♡

The day went in jiffy, all were busy in the case details so SamJun didn't get time to apologize to RiSha. Baby went home as soon as the team went to Monami's cabin as she called gauri to pick baby because of the long discussion that was about to held. In the meeting, SamJun, Monami and whole team were in professional mood. They were discussing the clues, planning the strategy and giving their inputs without thinking their personal issues. After a long tiring day, they all went to their home. 

Monami just packed her things and was going out from the cabin after locking the door. She got interrupted by Arjun's voice...

Arjun - Mim..aa..Ma'am ?

Monami stiffed hearing him but nevertheless maintained her composure and turned around with a neutral face and raised her eyebrows asking the reason. SamJun looked at each other with nervous eyes blinking them and took a deep breath. Monami smiled internally as she saw a glimpse of that SamJun duo who used to pull a prank on their bade bhaiyas and then came to her for rescue.

Sameer - Ma'am vo hum...aabb...baby ke liye ye kuch laye the hum (forwarding a packet) 

Arjun - Aap please use dedengi ?

Monami took the packet maintaining her posture and nodded. She turned around without glancing at them. She was about to pull the door of the office....

SamJun - Sorry Mimi !

She stopped in her tracks for a moment feeling crying all of a sudden but closed her eyes, took a deep breath and moved out of the office ignoring them. She sat in her car quickly and put her hands on the mouth to muffle the sounds of her cries. Here SamJun's condition was not much different. Arjun sat on one chair burying his face in his hands keeping his elbows on his knees while Sameer stood their keeping his one hand on his waist and one on the edge of the cabinet divider with his forehead on the palm. 

The former, in the car, was crying on her fate feeling helpless as neither she could see them this broken nor she was able to forgive them for their mistake of not trusting their family enough to come back, and letting herself being just a little selfish, she blamed them for not being there in her difficult times. Though she understood that they were unaware of the unfolding ill circumstances, she was also aware that if she had told them just once, they would have come running to her, but the distance they created with their family was enough to make her skeptical and awkward to address them in any problem.

The latter ones, in the cabin, were crying on their fate for snatching their family but deep down they were crying in guilt as they knew that today's awkwardness was the result of their mistake. They ignored their family by getting blind in revenge. Even after sikander's death they never looked back because they were still in the daze of those happenings. They never called them, never talked to them, never went back to meet them. Unknowingly they drifted themselves apart. And this distance increased this much that even on their Karan bhaiya's funeral, they couldn't gather the courage to talk to their mimi and console her. They ran away from the situation. They ran away from their responsibility. They ran away from their family. They ran away from their happiness.

Next morning everyone reached the office on time and gathered in the conference room.

Monami - I hope maine jo jo kaam bole the vo hogaye honge ab tak ?

Everyone nodded.

Monami - Good, Riya maine Salvatore ki information nikalne boli thi ? (forwarding her hand)

Riya (forwarding a file) - Yes Ma'am, Ye salvatore italian gang ka leader hai jo india me apna kaam shuru karne ki koshish kar rha hai kai saalon se. Drugs supply karna, weapons supply karna, human trafficking jaise kaam hai. Vaise to abhi jyada kuch kar nahi paya hai but haan he is still on this land.

Monami nodded while looking at file.

Monami - What about the officers included in his case Ayesha ?

Ayesha - Ye rahi ma'am unki details (forwarding a file) Ek force 5 saal pehle bheji gayi thi iske mission pe. Though unlogon ne iske bases to destroy kar diye or jo thodi bohot development thi iske mafia work ki use bhi khatam kar diya par news ye hai ki vo shaheed hogaye....aur ek force 2 saal pehle bheji gayi thi....same reason...same destruction....but unfortunately same result.

Monami nodded looking at her. She hadn't looked the file yet.

Ayesha - But ma'am sources ye pata chala hai ki kuch chances hain ki vo saare soldiers shaheed na hoke prisoner ki tarah rakhe gaye hon. 100% guarantee nahi hai but kuch clues hain.

Monami raised her eyebrows surprisingly.

Sameer - Ye do missions ko lead kisne kiya tha Ayesha ?

Ayesha - 5 saal pehle vale mission ke leader the Special Agent Param Shergill or 2 saal pehle ke leader the Special Agent Karan Shergill.

Hearing the names, Monami and SamJun's eyes got wide with their heart beating in wild speed. They glanced at each other. A little hope made its way to their innocent hearts which was craving for the love of their husband and bhaiyas. 

While they were still in their stance, etf team were little confused seeing them as they were unaware of the relation their seniors and those special agents share but still they were not dumb to not understand their expressions which were depicting a bit of hope and longingness.

Suddenly something clicked in Ayesha's mind, she remembered the similarities when she was doing her research on those missions, the same surname of both leading officers, quite look-a-like features of them, same number of family members though the names were not disclosed but both of them have equal number of members in their family with different relations. She snapped her head towards monami and realized that monami also shares the same surname. She remembered baby's face whose facial features resembles to Param Shergill a bit, not that much, but if u'll look closely then you can observe some similarities. Reminiscing the features, her gaze unknowingly landed on Arjun. She widened her eyes when she realized the similarities of his and Karan Shergill's face. She looked at her best friend only to find her looking at herself with same expressions. They both realized it together.

Ayesha (hesistating) - Ma'am I..know that you said to stay away from your personal life but can I ask you a question ?

Riya - I want to ask something too....

Monami snapped out of her thoughts nodding lightly.

Ayesha - Do anyhow you....umm...I mean...are you the wife of Karan Shergill ????

Riya - And Arjun sir are you...like..aa...brother of him ?

The trio snapped their heads towards them with questions in their eyes. RiSha quickly understood the questions of them so without taking a moment further they cleared their side....

Ayesha - Don't worry humne aapki family pe koi research nahi ki hai

Sameer - To tumhe ye sab kaise pata chala ayesha ?

Riya - Matlab humara shak sahi hai ?

Monami nodded gulping her emotions.

Arjun - Now tell us.

Ayesha explained all the things she observed between them getting supported by Riya. Chhotu and shree were looking at them with their mouth open. SamJun were feeling proud on their officers but obviously not showing it on their faces. Monami looked at them impressed.

Monami (sighed heavily) - Your assumptions are correct Riya Ayesha. 

She stood up from the chair and walked towards the smart screen.

Monami - You are absolutely right....I am Monami Karan Shergill

***************************************************

Do vote and comments on this chapter my dear cookies <3

I love you all (Say I love you too to me) 😁