~ Chapter - 05 *Baby* ♡

Before monami could say anything phone got disconnected....

Monami (shaking her head) - Ye ladki bhi na !

Baby from behind - Chhoti maaaaaa !!!!!!!

Everyone looked towards gate and saw a small girl in school dress with braids running towards monami...She hugged monami tightly....

Monami (hugging her back) - Babyyyy....aap yaha kaise ??? Kaun leke aaya aapko...

Baby - Maine driver uncle ko yahan ka address de diya tha aur vaise bhi mere 3-4 classmates ka ghar isi address ke aas paas hai to unhone mujhe yahan drop kar diyaaa !! (giggling)

Monami - Tum bhi na baby ! Atleast gauri didi ko hi bol deti na....

Baby - Jaise mujhe to kuch pata hi nahi...gauri didi ko batati to vo ek second bhi nhi lgati aapko batane me....to surprise ki to tay tay fis ho jati na !

All chuckled on her statement.....Amongst all these Sameer and Arjun were having hard time controlling their tears with a smile playing on their lips....

Monami - Achha beta....bohot jyada smart nahi ban rahe ho aap

Baby - Usme banna kya hai....mai to hu hi smart (raising her invisible collars)

All chuckled...Then baby noticed samjun standing there with love and adoration in their eyes....her smile slowly faded and eyes became glossy....She then looked at monami like if asking for any permission....monami smiled faintly to her.....As no matter how much angry and disappointed she was from them but she also knows that baby needs her both chachu in absence of karan and param....

Baby then looked at Sameer and Arjun who were already looking at her with pleading eyes as if asking for forgiveness....She took baby steps towards them with tears and here SamJun knelt down in front of her....

She took baby steps towards them with tears and here SamJun knelt down in front of her

She stand in front of them....All of them were in tears...SamJun slowly lift their hands and held their ears and mouthed 'sorry' to her....Now the tears which they were holding from long time escaped their cages and fall freely through their cheeks....

Baby immediately hugged both of them tightly and cried hard....Both of them also reciprocated the hug with same emotions....

Sameer and Arjun kissed her head and mumbled sorry several times

Monami was watching them with a faint smile and teary eyes....Although the ETF members were clueless about the happenings but still the view in front of them was enough to convey the emotions to their heart....Loud cries of the little girl, breakdown of their seniors, painful expression of their senior monami were enough to make them cry too....

After a while the trio broke the hug...Arjun cupped baby's face...

Arjun (sobbing) - We are so...sorry bachha....Plzz maaf karde hume..

Sameer (sobbing) - We know aap bohot naaraz ho humse...par...par please ek chance dedo hume....

Baby (crying) - Aap log bohot bohot bohot bure ho....Jab mujhe or chachi ko apki jrurt thi aap ek baar bhi nahi aaye humse milne....baat bhi nahi karte the....Karan chachu ke jaane ke baad bhi nahi aaye aap dono....ab to mumma bhi nahi uthti hain...Apko pata bhi hai...cha...chachi sab akele karti hain...meko bhi sambhalti hain....Aur....

Monami - Bas bachha...(she went towards baby and wiped her tears) Ab aur nahi haa....Or roge to tabiyt kharab ho jayegi na..(baby nodded) Chalo aap mere cabin me pehle kuch khalo fir yaha sabse milna thik hai....

She was about to go but got interrupted by arjun...

Arjun (quite scared voice( - Barkha bhabhi ko kya hua mimi....

.................................................................

Jaldi se votes or comment kardo guysssssssss !!

Hehehehehhe....sorry for late updates.....

And yes please tell me some scenes u want to see between baby and etf team members as ye to sabko pata hi hai ki baby aai hai etf office me....

B-byeeee peeps !!!!