~ Chapter - 16 *Mission |5|* ♡

Riya's hands were wrapped around Salvatore's neck with legs around his waist. She was getting nervous because the drug was showing his effect now and he was getting tipsy. She was fearing that Salvatore might loose his balance and make her fall too. So she was continuously trying to get down.

Riya - Keep me down, Capo (soft tone)

Salvatore being tipsy kept his head on her shoulder and nodded in no.

Riya (murmured) - Agar mafia me nahi hota to ye banda pura boyfriend material hai.....

ETF members who heard it chuckled while arjun fumed in jealousy.

The lift got opened but Salvatore stumbled a little and his hold on Riya got loosen. Taking the chance Riya herself got down from his lap and kept his one hand around her shoulders to give him support. She silently removed the locket from his neck and kept it in her purse.

Riya - Tell me your room Capo. I'll escort us there.

Salvatore pointed at one room which was in the end of corridor. As he was not in his senses so they were struggling to get to the room and were taking time more than usual. Here all the officers were getting worried because of this as they were not able to see them. But after few minutes they saw the room of the door getting open. Riya supporting Salvatore entered the room and carefully made him lay on the bed.

Riya (murmured) - Ab kya karun ?? Kaise puchhun isse sab ?

Salvatore (gabbled) - What are you doing there baby ? Come here !

Riya thought something and sat on the edge of the bed with her back rested on headrest.

Riya - You didn't told me your name Capo ? What should I call you this night ? (seductively)

{I am little fast forwarding this}

Salvatore chuckled - Salvatore ! Call me Salvatore, lady

Riya (roaming her finger on his face) - Salvatore ! Hmm, nice name.....but (whispering in his ear) don't you think it's too long to moan

Salvatore (looked at her and took her hand and kissed it) - You are right. Call me Saint ! Moan my name Saint darling !

Riya's eyes lit up.

Riya - Any special reason to call you saint, while you clearly are not a saint

Salvatore chuckled - That's how I am addressed in workplace. This name gives me the feel or authority, my power and you are under my mercy tonight. Call me saint so that I can show you what power I actually hold.

Riya - Power ? (snickered) You call owning clubs power, eh ? Do you think I am stupid Saint ?

Salvatore - Don't underestimate me lady.

Saying this, he pulled out a gun from his waistband making Riya's breath hitched as she was weaponless that moment with a dress totally not for fight. She then relaxed a bit when she saw a red dot appearing on the side of Salvatore's head indicating that her team is there to protect her if situation got out of control. Riya took a deep breath and said

Riya - A gun ? Seriously ? You think so high of yourself Saint. Who wants to kill an owner of clubs ?

Salvatore - No one....no one wants to kill the owner of clubs. But everyone wants to kill the leader of Italian Mafia !

Riya and team members smirked slightly.

Riya (fake surprised) - Mafia !? You are in mafia ?

Salvatore - Me in mafia ? Un hunn....Mafia is in me, Mafia is from me. I am not in mafia baby, I am the mafia !

Riya - Hmmm so the Mafia leader himself had chosen me for his pleasure, eh ?

Salvatore (smirked) - You should feel honored woman

Riya (in mind) - Egoistic jerk !

Riya - Can I ask you something ?

Salvatore - This night is for you, ask anything 

He was in the effect of drug so he was not able to understand that he is revealing everything about himself to Riya.

Riya - If you are the Italian Mafia, then what are you doing in India.

Salvatore - To own Indian Mafia !

Riya - How ?

He explained all his works of owning some govt officials, planning murders of those who didn't co-operated, human trafficking, weapon shipments, drug dealing. He bragged about himself as if he was boasting his ego explaining all this. But the good thing for Riya was that he was going to forget everything the next morning. Silently, Riya made him wear a fake locket on his neck so that he won't get doubt when he would become conscious. It was necessary because even if they submit the proof, getting more force from govt would take atleast a whole day. And it is obvious that if Salvatore won't see his locket on his neck for a whole day he'll get suspicious. So to avoid that Riya bought herself the same locket. 

She was listening all his rants and boasting when she saw the red dot again indicating that the proof they got was enough to make him suffer so she decided to leave now. Salvatore was feeling more drowsy so taking the chance Riya got up from the bed and was about to go. Just then Salvatore clasped her wrist and pulled her towards himself. Due to the sudden jerk, Riya fall straight on his chest.

Salvatore - Where are you going lady ? The night is still young.

Riya was struggling in his grip feeling uncomfortable but salvatore's hold on his waist got tighten more. So she used the trick Monami told him to use in emergency. She hit the point of neck harshly making him unconscious. She stood up quickly and before moving out raked her hand in her hair making them little messy and smudged her lipstick a little as well so that the guards outside won't get suspicious.

She got into the elevator and reached the floor down to the room. Going away from the stairs she looked at those bodyguards and winked while giving them flying kiss. Looking at the condition guards also grinned thinking that their boss enjoyed the night fully.

She reached to the hotel where everyone was staying. The door of the room got opened in her first knock only. Entering inside she first took a deep breath to calm herself.

Arjun - T..tum theek ho ?

Riya looked at him and nodded shyly.

Riya - Ma'am....sab theek tha ?

Monami nodded and said - Everything was perfect Riya. Bas ab ek din aur fir Salvatore ki kahani khatam !

***********************************************************

Do vote and comments readers <3