~ Chapter - 07 *Confrontation & Warning* ♡

Risha (Riya and Ayesha) decided to confront monami after watching SamJun's condition and entered monami's cabin....

Risha - Good noon ma'am....

Monami - Good noon guys...

Riya - Ma'am vo ye file jo aapni mangai thi...(handing her a file)

Monami nodded - Ok thankyou....You can go now

Ayesha looked at riya and both nodded, she said - Ma'am vo aapse kuch discuss karna tha....

Monami looked at them for a second and asked baby - Baby aap thodi der bahar jake apne chachu ke sath khelo....mai thodi der me bulati hu aapko...

Baby - Okay chhoti maa! (and she ran out of the cabin)

Monami gestured them to sit on the chairs opposite of her's. After they adjusted themselves.....

Monami - Hanji bolo kya baat karni hai aap dono ko (while reading the file)

Ayesha - Ma'am vo....hame arjun sir or sameer sir ke baare me baat karni hai...

Listening their name, monami's head shot up in their direction with a frown on her face but soon she composed herself and started reading the file but was not at all able to concentrate on it, she nodded as giving permission to them to start speaking....Risha found this behaviour very rude and got angry....

Riya - How can u be so rude !

Monami shot her head towards riya and glared at her - Is this the way how u talk to your senior ?

Ayesha - Sorry to say ma'am....but you are being to rude to our seniors!

Monami raised an eyebrow, crossed her leg over other and fold her arms over chest and turned her chair towards her - Care to elaborate Miss Ayesha Singh!

Ayesha - Ma'am why you are behaving so rude to Arjun sir and Sameer sir..

Monami's jaw clenched hearing her allegation...

Riya - Can't you see ki vo kitne sad hain aapki ignorance ki vajah se...are ek to arjun sir kabhi kisi se aise pyaar se baat nahi karte aur aapse kar rhe hain to aap unhe hi ignore kar rahi hain....

Ayesha - Also Sameer sir ko maine aajtak kisi ke liye itna conscious nahi dekha jitna vo aapke liye hain and instead of reciprocating his actions you are just ordering him !

[Le me to Risha - Pyaar mai itte andhe mat ho bhai....pata chale jiske liye lad rhe ho vohi suna de aake 😂]

Monami stayed silent and her silence triggered their anger more....

Riya - Why are you so heartless !

Ayesha - Why can't you see the pain you are giving to them....

Hearing this line, monami's patience broke....

Monami stood up, banged her hand on the table and shouted - ENOUGHHH !!!!

Hearing her shout Risha also stood from their chairs and shivered too as angry monami was too much to handle....whole ETF team also came to her cabin after the shout....Sameer and Arjun were shocked and little scared by seeing her this much angry because they knew ki monami ko jaldi gussa nahi aata or aata hai to fir uske gusse se koi nahi bachta...

Monami - Enough is enough ! Ek din tum logon se thoda friendly kya hogayi tum log apni limits hi bhul gaye ! Just remember mai tum logo ki senior hun...tum logo ke sath kaam karne aayi hun naaki tum logo se rishta banane....Mai tumse ya tumhare team members se off-duty kis tarah behave kar rahi hu isse tum logon ko koi fark nahi padna chahiye....Is that clear ??? (Risha didn't responded as they were too scared) I asked IS THAT CLEAR  ?????? (Monami said little loudly and risha immediately nodded) Ek aur baat....DON'T.....JUST....DON'T INTERFERE IN MY PERSONAL MATTERS ! Aainda mujhse aise sawal puchhe to you'll see the worst of me.....

Her eyes were totally red with anger which was enough to scare everyone present there.....

Monami (looking towards SamJun) - And you ACPs.....I never expected this kind of behavior from your team....Samjha dijiye apni team ko ki apne seniors ke saath kis limit tak frank hona chahiye....Understood ? (They nodded)

SamJun - Sorry on their behalf ma'am

Monami - Now just get out everyone !

Everyone went outside except baby.....She came to monami whose eyes were showing anger and sadness and hugged her eyes....Sensing a tug on her legs monami came out of her thoughts and sat on the chair and let her tears flow....Baby cupped her face and wiped her tears and wrapped her tiny arms around monami's neck....Monami also hugged baby tightly.....

Baby - Un dono didi ne chachu ke baare me kuch puchha kya chhoti maa ???

Monami broke the hug and nodded while looking down....But suddenly looked at her confused and surprised.....

Monami - Aapko kaise pata ki un dono ne apke dono chachu ke baare me puchha ?

Baby - Ab mai hu hi itni talented ki mujhe sab pata chal hi jata hai (raising her invisible collars) Jis tarah se vo dono Sam chachu or juno chachu ko dekhti hain....meko lag hi raha tha....ki kuch to hua haiiii (singing in a weird tone while wiggling her eyebrows)

Monami laughed on her antics and said - Achha bachhu yhi sab notice karti ho aap....

Baby - Ab mai itni bhi kuch khaas nahi (In shinchan style)

Monami - Jyada hi shinchan dekhne lagi ho....(while fake glaring at her)

Baby - Aap to aise bol rahi ho jaise aapko maja hi nahi aata dekhne me....roj raat me khana khate khate aap bhi dekhti hi ho mere sath....or mujhse jyada interest ke sath....(while laughing)

Monami - Hawwww babyyyyyyy......Ruko abhi batati hun tumhe.....

And they chased around her cabin laughing......

.................................................................

Jaldi se votes or comment kardo guysssssssss !!
Hehehehehhe....sorry for late updates.....
B-bye peepssssssss