~ Chapter - 14 *Mission |3|* ♡

Monami - PERFECT !

Riya grinned with confidence. Monami again summarized the plan to the team to avoid any confusion. She asked ayesha to get ready if in case they need any backup to avoid guards and sent her to the hotel early. She gave the bracelet to Riya and pulled out a gold ring also.

Monami - Is ring ki design ke piche maine drug rakha hai, while giving the drink to him you just have to pull the back side a little to let the drug fall into drink

Monami - Is ring ki design ke piche maine drug rakha hai, while giving the drink to him you just have to pull the back side a little to let the drug fall into drink. So be careful okay ?

Riya nodded and wore the ring and bracelet. Everyone headed up to the hotel. The whole ride was full of Arjun's lecture of safety to Riya, Monami and Sameer's smirks, Shree's compliment and Riya's constant urge of rolling her eyes uncountable times. Chhotu being innocent didn't said much.

After reaching hotel they checked in in the hotel and went towards their room. Reaching room monami opened the door by the key. As soon as the door got opened, they saw Ayesha turning towards them standing in front of the window fidgeting her fingers with a nervous expression. All members had the same expression of wide eyes and jaw drops and smirk of one person. 

The black full length dress did a good work highlighting the hourglass figure of her with a slit on mid thigh giving a view of her one leg accessorized with the strapped heels

The black full length dress did a good work highlighting the hourglass figure of her with a slit on mid thigh giving a view of her one leg accessorized with the strapped heels. The square neckline with shoulder straps highlighted her collarbones without showing cleavage as she told her senior that she is not comfortable in cleavage show. The messy bun with few strands on her face and neck with bold lips made her look smoking hot. 

Shree - Hey Durga Maa !! Ye aaj ETF ki officers ko kya hogaya hai ! Ladkiyan lag rahi ho aaj tum dono jindagi me pehli baar !

Riya and Ayesha glared at him while chhotu chuckled.

Ayesha looked up to Riya who gave her a wink with an exciting smile. Then her gaze shifted to monami.

Monami - Are you not comfortable Ayesha ?

Ayesha - No ma'am aisa nahi hai...vo bas...umm...kabhi pehna nahi hai to thoda conscious feel ho raha hai

Monami - Don't worry, you are looking hot (with a wink)

Ayesha widened her eyes while her cheeks and ears coated with a hue of pink - Th..thank you ma'am.

She couldn't gather the courage to look up at Sameer so she followed her heart and ignored him (Poor Sameer)

Monami - Chalo jaldi se sab setup lagao....

They removed the curtains from the window. As per the orders, the windows were tinted. They settled a camera connected to the screen in front of the window from where three floors of the club were quite visible, the ground floor, first floor, and third one having rooms. 

Monami - Everything done ?

Everyone - Yes ma'am

Chhotu - Ab bas us Salvatore ka intezaar hai 

After waiting for half an hour, they saw a black mercedes stopping infront of the club. As per the infromation, exact three men stepped out and one of them opened the gate of backseat. A very handsome man stepped out of the car in white shirt with his sleeves rolled up and one of the buttons opened giving a view of his well built chest. A locket was dangling on his neck in silver colour. 

Riya - Banda real me bhi hot hai

Riya - Banda real me bhi hot hai....chalo seduce karne me feel ayegi.

Ayesha & Shree - Priorities are straight !

She thought she said all these in her mind but unfortunately she muttered this aloud causing eruption of laughter around the room. But poor Arjun was glaring at her with a scowl on his face. Without realizing his feelings, the poor soul was feeling uneasy by the appreciation of other man.

Arjun - Use taadne se achha hai apne kaam pe dhyaan do.

Riya (making faces) - Aajka mera kaam yahi hai sir.....use taadna !

This time even Monami was not able to control her laugh. She laughed loudly with everyone causing Arjun to mumble some *harmful* curses to Salvatore. 

They saw Salvatore and his men going to second floor of the club which was reserved for him.

Monami - Are you ready Riya ? (Riya nodded) Good, Don't be nervous and just do everything naturally, and we are also here to help you. If you think that you need our help at some point, just look at the window and give us a nod. Okay ?

Riya - Okay !

Monami - Now go

Riya straightened her dress and corrected her hairs a bit and stepped out of the room and hotel. She entered the club walking like a gorgeous sexy model. Without glancing upwards she sat on table from where she was easily visible to Salvatore as well as ETF. She put her hands on the table and looked around the floor. After glancing around, she looked towards the door acting as if she is waiting for someone. After few minutes she checked her phone and let a scowl appear on her face. Her expressions depicted as she was ditched by someone. With a frustrating expressions she put her phone in her purse and ordered a red wine for herself. 

Shree - Kya acting karti hai bhai ye !

Monami - Quite impressive !

Riya, on the other hand, turned towards the bar counter facing opposite to Salvatore. She gathered her hairs and pulled them in one side flaunting her smooth dusky back. She rested her one elbow on the table and her chin on the fingers. After few seconds waiter came with her red wine. She gracefully folded her fingers across the glass, accepting it. Putting her hand inside her purse she was about to pull out the money.

Someone - A beauty like you surely owes a drink from me.....

**************************************************

Do vote and inline comments too please gorgeous people <3