Admiringly Argumentative-Part 2

⁓Colby POV⁓

"You wanna tell me what the dream was about, or no?" I questioned as Sam and I stopped hugging. He sniffled and for a few moments we sat in silence before he opened his mouth to say something only to close it back-speechless. "Its okay Sam." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. I gave him a warm smile to which he replied: "Thank you Colby." He smiled and yawned. I laughed. "Okay, I think its time for you to sleep." I stated as I got up and laid him down to sleep. "Goodnight Sam." I said as I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand. I turned around to look at him. We stared for a while when suddenly he let go of my hand and looked away. Turning to the other side saying: "Never mind..."

⁓Sam POV⁓

"Goodnight Sam." said Colby as he tried to walk away when I grabbed a hold of his hand as I didn't want him to leave. We stared at one another. "He's probably still mad about the incident, so I shouldn't ask him to stay." I let go of his hand. I turn away from the direction he was in and looked at the door not wanting to look at him. "Never mind..." I said as I just closed my eyes shut in order to fall asleep. I could feel him staring at me, but I said nothing. He sighed and started walking to the door- he was about to walk out of the room I thought and sighed relieved.

⁓Colby⁓

I stood in the doorway of our room contemplating whether or not I should stay or leave. "You've liked him for over 2 years, now is your chance to ask him out." a voice said in the back of my mind. "Are you stupid? He has a girlfriend." I thought fighting the urge to confess my feelings to my best friend whom I've shared everything with. I walked out of the room and quickly but quietly walked downstairs finding Amanda sitting on the couch with Mackie as they talked. They notice me and smile. I smile back. Mackie gestures me to sit in the small arm chair on the left near the staircase. I gladly oblige and do as told. I sit down and they turn my way giggling. "What?" I say confused still smiling. "You like Sam!" Mackie whisper shouts so no one else can hear. My heart sinks to my stomach, as I try to deny their claims. "What no! I do not like Sam in that way!" I say jolting up from the chair nervously. "Colby, it's okay, we will not tell him. Honest to God." Amanda states as she raises her hand as if she pledging allegiance to something. I relax a little. Amanda nudges Mackie who also repeats the gesture smiling cheekily. We laugh a little and I sit back down and we talk about the incident that happened in Sam and My room. We talk for about 2 hours before we decide to call it a night.

⁓Time Skip: In the Morning.⁓

⁓Sam POV⁓

I wake up and look around to see Colby standing in front of the mirror brushing his hair. "Are you still mad at me?" I say in a raspy voice without even thinking. Colby stops for a second and sighs. "I wasn't mad to begin with Sam, I just can't talk to you about this." Colby says in a serious yet caring manner as he turns around to look at me. He smiles. I smile back-feeling it to be a little fake as I WANTED to know what he was talking about and more importantly who. "Amanda's making pancakes for the entire team go and take your share before someone gobbles them up!" Colby says as he emphasises someone by winking at me. I laugh and get up stretching, I get up from the bed before I fall on the ground. Colby jumps at the sudden collapse. He kneels down in front of me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I giggle and look at him as he looks at me as if I was a psychopath. "I'm fine I just stood up suddenly without giving my body enough time to wake up!" I say in the most cheerful voice, I liked the fact that he cared so much. 

⁓No one POV⁓

Sam than walks to the washroom just beside their room and does his morning routine. He wears his normal clothing attire with a beige t-shirt, a varsity jacket that has the XPLR logo etched on the back and arms, black jeans and white vans. He rushes downstairs into the kitchen: